Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Unnatural
Tæven
6 posters

[Declined] Combat rogue

Tæven

[Declined] Combat rogue Empty [Declined] Combat rogue

Post  Tæven Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:50 am

1.Personal information

[1.1]Your name: Kim
    [1.2]Age: 21
    [1.3]Country: Denmark
    [1.4]What are your playtimes (from when to when on per day basis, be very specific): 17.00-24.00 ST.
    [1.5]Can you keep a 100% attendance with our raiding schedule: Thursday I got soccer practice from 19.00-21.00, any other day i'll be able to join every raid the remaining days.

2.Character Information

[2.1]Character name: Tæven (Bladefist, EU) Alts: Warwick+Warlyn(Grim Batol, EU).
    [2.2]Class (and spec if hybrid): Rogue, combat specced since I dinged lvl 80.
    [2.3]Server if crossrealm: Bladefist, EU.
    [2.4]Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=T%C3%A6ven
    (if you don't have your raiding gear on in armory at all times, make a profile of one on chardev.org)
    [2.5]Explain your gem and gear choice: I've decided to stack up ArP as combat to go full eviscerate at all times. My gear still aint superb, and lacking a few items to fill out the weak spots. So till i get 80%+ ArP i run a rotation with evisc/ruptures on bosses. Could easily swap some items with higher GS, ilvl etc etc, but that'll just make me lack more ArP till I get upgrades.
    [2.6]Current guild: Fat kids raid mcdonald (Guild I've made with few RL mates) Smile
    [2.7]Played time: 11 days atm. Made this char when we all decided to play together on Bladefist. (At around January 2010)

3.Raiding information

[3.1]What is the last boss you've killed in progress raids?: Putricide 25man
    [3.2]Are you involved in any arena pvp worth mentioning? If so write about your achievements here: Playing 2vs2 with a rl mate of mine (Nieliam) - just started few days ago, so only at 1300ish rating. But progressing! Smile
    [3.3]Are you experienced (25 man and arena) at playing any other classes aside from your own? Also, if you have any well geared alts provide links to Armory: I have a hunter i used to main raid with, but got tired of just standing there and shoting the same rotations over and over Smile http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Grim+Batol&cn=Warlyn
    [3.4]Where do you feel you can improve the most when it comes to raiding (NOT gear OR experience BUT skillswise)?: I've been used to raid ever since Vanilla in a guild called Ephorate on Grim Batol. During WOTLK I raided with The Valour Legion on Grim Batol. We managed to get most servers first kills in Ephorate and when I raid I always aim at keeping myself up and if I don't top the DPS meters I feel I'm not doing good enough. (I know not all fights are purely about DPS, but as rogue, meh, what else can we do Smile)
    [3.5]Post your key-binds here (this make take a while but is important):
    1: Sinister Strike
    2. Kidney Shot
    3. Eviscerate
    4. Killing Spree
    5. Fan of Knives
    6. Blade Furry
    8. Adrenaline Rush
    9. Feint
    10. Blind
    11. Sprint
    =. Evasion
    V. Cloak of Shadows
    Mouse button 5: Slice and Dice
    I'm using the keyboard Logitech G15, so I've binded most macro and combos together with that one.

[3.6]Post a screenshot of your interface: Either I'ts bugging or I'm just nub, but can't upload it for some reason.

4.Miscellaneous information: Well, since I went community in my other guild The Valour Legion on the server Grim Batol I've been pugging only on this server as rogue. But while I raided with my hunter on GB I managed to do 7/12 with em' in ICC25 (Progress raids at that point). But lately I've started to miss raiding hardcore and progressing not only gearwise, but also learning how to improve my damage and knowledge bout' the game when it comes to pushing your character to the limit.
    I'm a quick learner and always struggling to perform my best in raids.
    Recruit me and I won't disappoint you in raids. Smile

[4.1]People who can vouch for you: Ehm, mates in my current guild i guess. Can't recall if I've pugged with any of you though, but mostlikely I have.
    [4.2]Nemea members who can vouch for you: Dunno Smile
    [4.3]Have you seriously played any MMO in the past? If so name them and any achievements you have had there:
    [4.4]How do you feel about guild progress?: That's what I play for, grinding the same bosses over and over on same difficulty is pure waste unless it comes to upgrade other players in the guild gearwise.
    [4.5]What's your view on criticism in a progress situation and how do you handle it?: You learn from your mistakes. I think it's important as a guild to discuss things instead of yelling at eachothers, that'll never get you further than ppl getting tired of raiding and ends up slacking or even go emo and gquit.
    [4.6]How would you, in short, describe your personality and behavior in both text and voice chats? I'm a chill guy - Tread others the way you want to be treaded urself.
    [4.7]What are your plans for Cataclysm?: Imma play it as rogue and just enjoy the same thing I've loved earlier about this game, raiding on a high level with hardcore ppl.
    [4.8]Is there anything else you think we should know about you?: Ask if you wanna know anything Smile
    Unnatural
    Unnatural

[Declined] Combat rogue Empty Re: [Declined] Combat rogue

Post  Unnatural Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:47 pm

awesome apply although miss 1 thing tho;

a good player
    Thatdawg
    Thatdawg

Post  Thatdawg Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:01 pm

Since when did keyboards get a 10 and 11 button?
    MoZZeN

Post  MoZZeN Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:03 pm

Shush Unna... he izgud... Just look at the 15stam/10Haste gem in his chest, that's pure skillzzzzzzzzzzz! I vouch for you my friend, you really seem to be that pr0 combat rogue we have been waiting for so long. Especially since I heard you got 5/12ICC10 NORMAL and 4/12ICC25 NORMAL.
    Good luck with your app!

Best Regards MoZZeN!
    Catalyst
    Catalyst

Post  Catalyst Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:11 pm

Should've used Nightmare Tear to activate your meta.

Why not JC as 2nd profession for best EP boost, mining should be leveled on an alt..

You leveled engineering, why not add the frag belt to your belt?

You leveled it for a reason, alas you did do your cloak/gloves/boots with egineering enchants.

You are waaaay below hitcap, only 243 hit, should be 315.
    I see you gemmed +20 x1 for it, but still lacking a lot...

If you are lacking hit, why use Whispering Fanged skull?? its better for mutilate rogues.

You should've used Frost emblems to get the +haste thrown, and drop expertise there, while getting the crafted Footpads.

Those give +2 gems and expertise.

In fact you could replace a lot of pieces with frost emblem gear.

The fact you haven't even 3~4 months after ICC has been released shows you have been slacking a lot with your rogue.
    Dárth
    Dárth

Post  Dárth Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:13 pm

Declined. bye

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:17 pm