Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Fabbs
pjuskn
mjølk
wrathweaver
8 posters

[Declined] Wrathweaver Mage LFend gaming raid guild

wrathweaver

[Declined] Wrathweaver Mage LFend gaming raid guild Empty [Declined] Wrathweaver Mage LFend gaming raid guild

Post  wrathweaver Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:45 pm

1.Personal information

[1.1]Your name: Mitchell
    [1.2]Age: 21
    [1.3]Country: The Netherlands
    [1.4]What are your playtimes: monday to thursday 19.00 - 00.00, saturdays depends, but mostly off, sundays aways on.
    [1.5]Can you keep a 100% attendance with our raiding schedule: might be not able on some fridays and saturdays cus of real life

2.Character Information

[2.1]Character name: Wrathweaver
    [2.2]Class (and spec if hybrid): Hybrid mage 53/3/15
    [2.3]Server if crossrealm: -
    [2.4]Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=Wrathweaver
    [2.5]Explain your gem and gear choice: SP=prio for me then haste then Spirit for crit. I want to do BIG BIG hits.
    [2.6]Current guild: Guildess, got kicked since i was taking over de guild's raids since the raidleader had no clue of what he was doing and since i was leading the raid instead of the actual raidleader they found me annoying i quess, maybe also because i say we need to replace people from the raid because there where people doing like 2,7k ( shadowpriest with 5,4k gs ) and they sayd that replacing for better guildmates was not the right guild attitude, all needed to have a shot but after 20 wipes i left the raid since we didnt got further on putricide than 50% wich they replyed with a gkick. Former guilds: frostmane: Malevolence, Reborn. Bladefist: Vehemence, Pleasant gaming, Afixiated gaming.
    [2.7]Played time: 57 days with this char

3.Raiding information

[3.1]What is the last boss you've killed in progress raids?: Rotface&festergut, highest so far Bloodqueen herself.
    [3.2]Are you involved in any arena pvp worth mentioning? If so write about your achievements here: No.
    [3.3]Are you experienced (25 man and arena) at playing any other classes aside from your own? Also, if you have any well geared alts provide links to Armory: Have a DK dps/tank gear not high enough for ICC.
    [3.4]Where do you feel you can improve the most when it comes to raiding (NOT gear OR experience BUT skillswise)?: I need a good mage to help/give some hints do more dp since i do less than im theoreticly able to do. This is my main objective skillwise. I want to own that dps list at nr.1
    [3.5]Post your key-binds here: 1,1,1,1,2:P JK, Blink on T, Pom on F, IB on G sheep on V got a macro for CD's.
    [3.6]Post a screenshot of your interface:
    Unable to comply need a new keyboard wich actually has that button that still works.

4.Miscellaneous information

[4.1]People who can vouch for you: None, Cause i stand here for myself and myself alone.
    [4.2]Nemea members who can vouch for you: Didn't had a chance to know any.
    [4.3]Have you seriously played any MMO in the past? Playing this for the last 5 years. Was High warlord at the classic days alot of pvping....
    [4.4]How do you feel about guild progress?: That's what I like most, farming is boring...
    [4.5]What's your view on criticism in a progress situation and how do you handle it?: I appreciate it, everyone makes mistakes sometimes, if I do one - trying not to repeat it again ever. And some hints from others really helps to progress.
    [4.6]How would you, in short, describe your personality and behavior in both text and voice chats? I'm lively, patient not easely annoyed very willing to work hard and help others, Reliable, im always there if i say im going to be there.
    [4.7]What are your plans for Cataclysm?: Try it. Do it, see all the endofgame.
    [4.8]Is there anything else you think we should know about you?:
    Im dutch so if u know amsterdam's party's and heiniken then u know my RL hobby's

Ty for applying, hope to hear something soon.
    mjølk
    mjølk

[Declined] Wrathweaver Mage LFend gaming raid guild Empty Re: [Declined] Wrathweaver Mage LFend gaming raid guild

Post  mjølk Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:06 pm

Hello !

First thing I always look at in all applications is how it looks.

Think I have to say this to everyone: Make your own apply, make it pro, easily readable to show dedications.

I tried to do a naxx with you earlier today, think we got off at the wrong foot Wink Never got time to watch you, However;

"I need a good mage to help/give some hints do more dp since i do less than im theoreticly able to do."
    --
    We aren't recruiting people to learn them how to play im afraid, we want members that already know how

-

I like that you are dutch though ! Gogo qlimax, inqntrl, defqon, decibel Very Happy
    pjuskn
    pjuskn

[Declined] Wrathweaver Mage LFend gaming raid guild Empty Re: [Declined] Wrathweaver Mage LFend gaming raid guild

Post  pjuskn Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:20 pm

Ik ben akkoord met mjolk. Ik denk niet dat dit de guild is waar jij op zoek naar bent, je hebt nog veel te leren. dit is geen plaats waar jij leert je class te bespelen maar eerder een plaats waar kennis wordt gedeeld.

Van uw geliefde strijder Chimecho
    wrathweaver

[Declined] Wrathweaver Mage LFend gaming raid guild Empty kklopt

Post  wrathweaver Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:35 pm

naja ik doe 9k dps nu maar ik weet nie precies hoe f wat mense 11 k voor mekaar krijgen leg 1 kee uit en ik doe t geloof mij:P haha naja miss kan ik me ooit mijn willingness bewijzen maar tch bedankt voor het kijken naar mijn apply enige andere guil als tip?
    Fabbs

Post  Fabbs Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:24 pm

Moonspeak
    Griba

Post  Griba Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:36 pm

Why the hell does pjusken speak dutch anyways? :O

Anyways... your gear isn't ALL bad, but your experience is abit low imo.
    I mean we are progressing on heroic bosses you haven't even done on normal mode.
    Fabbs

Post  Fabbs Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:45 pm

Have to agre with griiba
    Thatdawg
    Thatdawg

Post  Thatdawg Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:48 pm

ululs me and Nokturno can handle this alone ^^
    Dinerya
    Dinerya

Post  Dinerya Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:58 pm

Like mjølk just said, an application needs to be easy to read, not copy from others. Make your own teamplate.
    Messy application will rarly be accepted, and I believe you dont have the quality gear we need for our ICC 25 Hardmodes.
    And your experience is low.

Good Luck

Regards
    Dinerya
    pjuskn
    pjuskn

Post  pjuskn Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:11 pm

Griba wrote:Why the hell does pjusken speak dutch anyways? :O

Cuz im pro ? ^^..
    Apow
    Apow

Post  Apow Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:28 pm

I'm sorry to inform you that the guild has changed it's views on another mage, the recruitment for one more has been closed and this is the main reason to why you are getting declined.

/Apow.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:18 am