Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

[Declined] Devoured - Arcane Mage

CaluM

[Declined] Devoured - Arcane Mage Empty [Declined] Devoured - Arcane Mage

Post  CaluM Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:06 pm

1.Personal information

[1.1] Your name: CaluM
    [1.2] Age: 20
    [1.3] Country: England
    [1.4] What are your playtimes (from when to when on per day basis, be very specific): On average I will play from 16:00 to 24:00 (GMT)
    [1.5] Can you keep a 100% attendance with our raiding schedule: 100% I cannot guarantee as I may have a power cut or whatever but I will attend as many raids as I possibly can.

2.Character Information

[2.1] Character name: Devoured
    [2.2] Class (and spec if hybrid): Arcane Mage
    [2.4] Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=devoured
    (if you don't have your raiding gear on in armory at all times, make a profile of one on chardev.org)
    [2.5] Explain your gem and gear choice: My gems of choice are “23 SP, 12 SP & 10 Haste and 12 SP & 10 Spirit” I will only use the blue gems if it gives me a socket bonus which is more beneficial than just sticking in 23 spell power, I am currently raiding with two pieces of PVP gear, my cloak and boots, mainly because I do not have better at the moment.
    As you can see I currently have my 4pc t10, but anyone who knows about mages will know that the pieces I have at the moment are not the best, the reason I have taken the legs is because I won them In VoA, I currently have three Primordial Saronite, when I have eight I will get the crafter legs and replace my legs with them and purchase the T10 head.
    [2.6] Current guild: Separation Anxiety
    [2.7] Played time: Overall: 103 days, At 80: 56 Days, 11 Hours

3.Raiding information

[3.1] What is the last boss you've killed in progress raids?: Blood Princes( Although I have had plenty of experience on dream walker and blood queen lanathel)
    [3.2] Are you involved in any arena pvp worth mentioning? If so write about your achievements here:
    No I currently do not pvp, although I do have full furious and wrathful off pieces (except for boots and belt)
    [3.3] Are you experienced (25 man and arena) at playing any other classes aside from your own? Also, if you have any well geared alts provide links to Armory: I am experienced at playing a shadow priest, I do have a shadow priest alt but its gear is not amazing as I played it back in Ulduar times where I used to be in a guild who was server first to clear it on Ragnaros.
    [3.4] Where do you feel you can improve the most when it comes to raiding (NOT gear OR experience BUT skillswise)?: Tough question to be honest, I think my skills are quite good, but I do know one place I could do with improving is fights with tons of movement, I use “Fire Blast” and “Arcane Barrage” whenever I move, but I think I need to improve my timing a little.
    [3.5] Post your key-binds here (this make take a while but is important):
    1 Arcane Missiles
    2 Arcane Blast
    3 Arcane Barrage
    4 Blink
    5 Frost Nova
    6 Macro for Icy Veins + Trinket
    7 Engineering Gloves
    S+V Ice Block
    S+T Arcane Power
    S+E Mirror Image
    S+C Blizzard
    F Presence of Mind
    R Polymorph
    S+R Invisibility
    T Counterspell
    S+F Evocation

[3.6] Post a screenshot of your interface: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img96/305/wowscrnshot031110195126.jpg

4.Miscellaneous information

[4.1] People who can vouch for you: Mortanak(Ancient)
    [4.2] Nemea members who can vouch for you: Not too sure to be honest, I have done a few pugs with nemea members
    [4.3] Have you seriously played any MMO in the past? If so name them and any achievements you have had there: In ToTc times I used to be a co-guildmaster of a 10 man group, we were progressing through ulduar 10 hardmodes and we had server first kill of the first four bosses in totc 10 hc.
    [4.4] How do you feel about guild progress?: I Feel that guild progress is very important, more important that gear and status. This is one of the main reasons I want to join you guys, you easily have the best progression on this server and I want to be a part of that.
    [4.5] What's your view on criticism in a progress situation and how do you handle it?: I feel that criticism is needed, if you don’t get criticism then you might start to think you are perfect and you wouldn’t bother to improve.
    [4.6] How would you, in short, describe your personality and behaviour in both text and voice chats? I would say that I am usually pretty quiet, I don’t cause trouble and I respond if I am asked questions and stuff.
    [4.7] What are your plans for Cataclysm?: I plan to get my mage to 85 in the first/second day of cataclysm release and I intend to be raiding asap.
    [4.8] Is there anything else you think we should know about you?:
    I think I’ve pretty much covered everything, I know you guys are not actively recruiting mages, but I would love a spot in your guild even if I couldn’t get taken to many raids.
    Apow
    Apow

[Declined] Devoured - Arcane Mage Empty Re: [Declined] Devoured - Arcane Mage

Post  Apow Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:57 pm

Looking over your gear and your exp we see that you will not work in our hard mode progression, it's simply to low and at current we aren't in need of any new mage, sorry to say but it's declined.

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:41 pm