Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

frost dw DK dps Coriolis

Coriolis

frost dw DK dps Coriolis Empty frost dw DK dps Coriolis

Post  Coriolis Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:07 pm

1.Personal information

[1.1]Your name:Reuel Russell
    [1.2]Age:23
    [1.3]Country:England
    [1.4]What are your playtimes (from when to when on per day basis, be very specific): I'm free all the time atm just finished my degree and my exams start on the 11th on next month but will only last 9days
    [1.5]Can you keep a 100% attendance with our raiding schedule: i can and i can give a mobile number if any1 needs to know my were abouts

2.Character Information

[2.1]Character name:Coriolis
    [2.2]Class (and spec if hybrid): DK frost/dw most ppl go frost wiv UH but i have a different approach to dw where i go frost/blood and stack armp and crit so far i have found this to outdo the popular spec
    [2.3]Server if crossrealm: -
    [2.4]Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=Coriolis
    (if you don't have your raiding gear on in armory at all times, make a profile of one on chardev.org)
    [2.5]Explain your gem and gear choice: i gem pure strength as it is our highest stat as a dk, as for gear i look for gear with crit>armp
    [2.6]Current guild: asphixiated gaming
    [2.7]Played time:52days 20 hours

3.Raiding information

[3.1]What is the last boss you've killed in progress raids?: ICC10 proff not the best but I'v only been going to ICC for the last month with the guild
    [3.2]Are you involved in any arena pvp worth mentioning? If so write about your achievements here: -
    [3.3]Are you experienced (25 man and arena) at playing any other classes aside from your own? Also, if you have any well geared alts provide links to Armory: -
    [3.4]Where do you feel you can improve the most when it comes to raiding (NOT gear OR experience BUT skillswise)?: In general I can say I'm a strong pve player, I can say I have noticed anything that has really slowed progress, bar the occasional miss click that happens but nothing consistent
    [3.5]Post your key-binds here (this make take a while but is important):

Q: bar 1
    R: bar 2
    F: bar 3

I rotate my bars to give me full range of my skill without having to click them
    [3.6]Post a screenshot of your interface: https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/15/12/00/50/screen11.jpg

4.Miscellaneous information

[4.1]People who can vouch for you: Ængel, Stormbullz
    [4.2]Nemea members who can vouch for you: none im afraid
    [4.3]Have you seriously played any MMO in the past? If so name them and any achievements you have had there: no
    [4.4]How do you feel about guild progress?: I really enjoy the feeling of downing bosses for the first time, and enjoy the process to me this is the game
    [4.5]What's your view on criticism in a progress situation and how do you handle it?: If there is anything i can do to better the progress I'll do it and if i dont shape up i can be replaced
    [4.6]How would you, in short, describe your personality and behavior in both text and voice chats? I'm generally a lied back person I'm never cocky or rude, i dont really talk alot in chat
    [4.7]What are your plans for Cataclysm?:keep playing keep raiding
    [4.8]Is there anything else you think we should know about you?: I'm really not that interesting Razz
    [img][/img]
    Apow
    Apow

frost dw DK dps Coriolis Empty Re: frost dw DK dps Coriolis

Post  Apow Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:02 am

Do you have any WWS / WOL log report we could take a look at?.
    Dinerya
    Dinerya

Post  Dinerya Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:39 am

Short application, the gear aint the quality we're looking for when it comes to progress raiding or even hardmods!.

Good Luck

Regards
    Dinerya
    Dárth
    Dárth

Post  Dárth Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:28 am

Hey dude , i would like to chat with you ingame.

/w spyrou

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:01 am