Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Fabbs
Apow
Dárth
liolek
8 posters

[Kicked] Resto shaman - Liolek

liolek
    liolek

[Kicked] Resto shaman - Liolek Empty [Kicked] Resto shaman - Liolek

Post  liolek Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:18 pm

1.Personal information

[1.1]Your name: Auri
    [1.2]Age: 28
    [1.3]Country: Lithuania
    [1.4]What are your playtimes: monday to friday 18.00 - 00.00, saturdays depends, but mostly off, sundays aways on. Have english boosting courses going in college on tuesdays and thursdays, but can skip some of it, because I'm one from strongest in group, and anyways will pass final Level1 exams Very Happy
    [1.5]Can you keep a 100% attendance with our raiding schedule: might be not able on some fridays and saturdays cus of real life Smile

2.Character Information

[2.1]Character name: Liolek
    [2.2]Class (and spec if hybrid): Restoration shaman
    [2.3]Server if crossrealm: -
    [2.4]Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=Liolek

[2.5]Explain your gem and gear choice: Well, I find in my class haste and sp as most important stats, afterwards crit. More haste - more speed, more heals, more procs. As you can see, I'm not stacking only haste, I'm using all the SP bonuses for higher efficiency. Why I don't have any T10 yet? That's becouse I'm saving badges for T10.5 and I find tierless pieces lv264 better than 251 with bonuses, maybe thats because I'm not very happy with T10 set abilities, ofc, I'm using riptide, but it's not my main 'weapon' Smile and stats, stats... Smile
    [2.6]Current guild: Guildess, got kicked today from Ancient without any reason, banned from forums Surprised don't know why did it happen, still clearing it, but I haven't done anything Surprised went to the movie, after movie logging in - guildless Surprised Got badly surprised with such actions, there should be at least reason for gkicking, isn't? >_>
    [2.7]Played time: 59 days with this char Smile

3.Raiding information

[3.1]What is the last boss you've killed in progress raids?: Erm, It was Dreamwalker in 10 man. I was afk for more than one month for 25 man raids because of extended working shifts, so haven't done more than rotface. As I've mentioned before, got gkicked just before reset, it was supposed to be the start of my raids...
    Have gathered stable 25 man pug for gearing alts, downed fester and rotface with it Smile isn't so bad as for pug, eh? Smile
    [3.2]Are you involved in any arena pvp worth mentioning? If so write about your achievements here: Nope.
    [3.3]Are you experienced (25 man and arena) at playing any other classes aside from your own? Also, if you have any well geared alts provide links to Armory: have holadin pve and retri pvp:
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=Liloya
    have been doing some arena 2v2 with her, but not for so long Smile just strong healer, pvp more for fun in wg atm Smile
    [3.4]Where do you feel you can improve the most when it comes to raiding (NOT gear OR experience BUT skillswise)?: I'm still working on my skills in every raid, trying various healing ways, analysing recount, comparing me and other resto shams if possible. Just trying to make things clear, on which boss which healing way is the best:)
    [3.5]Post your key-binds here (this make take a while but is important): Since I'm using HB, have binded mouse buttons with most important spells: left mouse- CH, middle- HW, right- LHW, shift + left mouse- cure toxins, alt+right click- riptide, alt+left click- earth shield. Blowing all cd's with buttons 1 to 3 : 1- blood fury, 2 - nature swift, 3- tidal force, buttons 4 and 5 - for mana regen stuff - trinket and mana tide.

[3.6]Post a screenshot of your interface:
    https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img171/8412/liolek.jpg

4.Miscellaneous information

[4.1]People who can vouch for you: Some DF members, like destroyyer and tmk, as well as some my quality pug assistants like raghnar, lighthawk.
    [4.2]Nemea members who can vouch for you: Didn't had a chance to know you.
    [4.3]Have you seriously played any MMO in the past? If so name them and any achievements you have had there: ragnarok Very Happy was in one of the top guilds as hunter dps, who have been made mostly from lithuanians :> playtime - 1year.
    [4.4]How do you feel about guild progress?: That's what I like most, farming is boring... Smile
    [4.5]What's your view on criticism in a progress situation and how do you handle it?: I appreciate it, everyone makes mistakes sometimes, if I do one - trying not to repeat it again ever. And some hints from others really helps to progress.
    [4.6]How would you, in short, describe your personality and behavior in both text and voice chats? I'm quiet, patient and hard working (because of class), letting to raid leaders and assistants to work on raid progress. Answering ofc if got asked Very Happy
    [4.7]What are your plans for Cataclysm?: Try it. Do it, see all the endofgame Smile
    [4.8]Is there anything else you think we should know about you?:
    I'm very loyal and dedicated player (when I'm able to raid). I still need some free time from WoW, cus want to enjoy real life and night London life Very Happy

Good luck,

Last edited by liolek on Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    Dárth
    Dárth

[Kicked] Resto shaman - Liolek Empty Re: [Kicked] Resto shaman - Liolek

Post  Dárth Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:57 pm

Hey mate, Nice apply i will give you an answer soon enough.
    Apow
    Apow

Post  Apow Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:32 pm

liolek wrote:That's becouse I'm saving badges for T10.5 and I find tierless pieces lv264 better than 251 with bonuses,

You do know, that you don't have to respend your frost emblems to upgrade to 264 loot right? You need the 251 Loot and token instead of token and emblems that was used in Toc.

If you have emblems it might be somthing to look at asap ^^
    Fabbs

Post  Fabbs Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:36 pm

He is right tho! im doing the same thing.

Your English isn't the best, will you have any problems in understanding us?
    Unnatural
    Unnatural

Post  Unnatural Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:46 am

Have english boosting courses going in college on tuesdays and thursdays, but can skip some of it, because I'm one from strongest in group
    Dinerya
    Dinerya

Post  Dinerya Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:29 am

Looks ok, ok written apply. The gear aint so bad either.

Good Luck with application

Regards
    Dinerya
    Repulsed
    Repulsed

Post  Repulsed Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:36 am

[1.5]Can you keep a 100% attendance with our raiding schedule: might be not able on some fridays and saturdays cus of real life Smile

What is real life? :O

Imo looks like a nice apply =D
    liolek
    liolek

Post  liolek Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:42 am

Thanks for reply's guys Smile

Yes, I know that I'm not perfect in English yet, but as you've noticed, I'm working on it. I don't have any problems to communicate with my manager or foreman at work, living in London for 18 months now, so it's going better and better with every day. Haven't got any problems with understanding and replaying in our ventrilo during the raids either. In July I'll finish my English courses, and I'm pretty sure, will pass Level1 ESOL exams Smile
    Apotekarn: yes, I knew that. But I still need that token. I didn't had any chance neither roll or bid dkp for it, because my class token never dropped for me.
    Repulsed: come, visit me in London, will show you the night life Very Happy Before I've settled down in here, I couldn't even imagine, that buses are full loaded every day at 3a.m., even it's not a weekend :>
    Sorted that guild kick accident - mistake have happened between one of officers and guild master. It's a very long story, but I'm innocent, it was officers mistake.
    Repulsed
    Repulsed

Post  Repulsed Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:08 pm

Night life is a new druid spec ? Suspect
    liolek
    liolek

Post  liolek Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:16 pm

Repulsed wrote:Night life is a new druid spec ? Suspect
    New form of tree Very Happy
    Apow
    Apow

Post  Apow Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:17 pm

Try to contact Woahz today, during the day.
    pjuskn
    pjuskn

Post  pjuskn Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:33 am

luuks guud Smile

GL man

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:06 am