Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
stormbullz
Genzor
Ængel
7 posters

Ret pala apply

Ængel

Ret pala apply Empty Ret pala apply

Post  Ængel Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:40 pm

1.Personal information

[1.1]Your name:
    Sam
    [1.2]Age:
    [1.3]Country:
    UK
    [1.4]What are your playtimes (from when to when on per day basis, be very specific):
    Mon:any / Tues:any / Wed:any / Thurs:late / Fri:late / Sat:late / Sun:any (on average, but can change due to work)
    [1.5]Can you keep a 100% attendance with our raiding schedule:
    Yes, providing im not working that evening, which i will inform.

2.Character Information

[2.1]Character name:
    Ængel
    [2.2]Class (and spec if hybrid):
    Paladin Ret
    [2.3]Server if crossrealm:
    -
    [2.4]Armory link:
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=%C3%86ngel
    (if you don't have your raiding gear on in armory at all times, make a profile of one on chardev.org)
    [2.5]Explain your gem and gear choice:
    I concider myself a smart player when it comes to building my toon. I take all things into account and build on my weaknessess. I find it pretty easy to tell when my toon is lacking in a certain stat, crit/haste for example. Ive read alot of forums about my toon and agree with the 20str gems on gear, as for gear itself ill just aim for the certain stat im lacking. atm its crit.
    [2.6]Current guild:
    Asphyxiated Gaming
    [2.7]Played time:
    86 days

3.Raiding information

[3.1]What is the last boss you've killed in progress raids:
    only Dreamwalker atm.
    [3.2]Are you involved in any arena pvp worth mentioning? If so write about your achievements here:
    none
    [3.3]Are you experienced (25 man and arena) at playing any other classes aside from your own? Also, if you have any well geared alts provide links to Armory:
    I also play prot war and resto druid and concider myself quite skilled with those. working on a spriest atm. Played prot war all of tbc. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=Fieldrush / http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=Aggrophobia
    [3.4]Where do you feel you can improve the most when it comes to raiding (NOT gear OR experience BUT skillswise)?:
    Keeping an eye on how the healers are koping when im playing a dps class. I naturally keep an eye out on other players to see how they perform, but never enough on the healers.
    [3.5]Post your key-binds here (this make take a while but is important):
    Ive got 2 bars which i constantly switch between by using tab. Bar1 is my primary attacks with some other helpfuls spells. Bar2 is mainly heals, bubbles, threat reduction etc. I hate clicking spells so all my moves are bound to - 1,2,3,4,5,`,q,e,r,f,z,x. Makes it for easy finger movement.
    [3.6]Post a screenshot of your interface:
    https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/15/12/00/48/wowscr12.jpg

4.Miscellaneous information

[4.1]People who can vouch for you:
    Coriolis mainly, ive played with him since tbc. hes also my housemate. Others are Stormbullz, Eatmycritz, Raynu, Mewwi, Mofow.
    [4.2]Nemea members who can vouch for you:
    none i dont think
    [4.3]Have you seriously played any MMO in the past? If so name them and any achievements you have had there:
    none come to mind in comparison to WoW.
    [4.4]How do you feel about guild progress?:
    Its what guilds aim for, i can spend all night on wipes if it means progress. its only when others lose their cool and complain that sucks.
    [4.5]What's your view on criticism in a progress situation and how do you handle it?:
    If its clearly another players fault, correct him so u can do it. I dont agree with yelling and trash talk in chat or vent. If someone really takes it over the line and ruins it for others /kick.
    [4.6]How would you, in short, describe your personality and behavior in both text and voice chats?:
    Friendly player who likes to have a laugh, i enjoy the socail side of the game more than anything. its not the same if u cant have a laugh on vent while your playing.
    [4.7]What are your plans for Cataclysm?:
    Would be awesome to down the LK, i love to raid and progress on new bosses.
    [4.8]Is there anything else you think we should know about you?:
    Overall im a friendly player and dedicated when i need to be, I think i can bring the skills needed for endgame content.
    Genzor
    Genzor

Ret pala apply Empty Re: Ret pala apply

Post  Genzor Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:46 pm

I like pink
    stormbullz

Post  stormbullz Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:51 pm

Genzor wrote:I like pink

me TO ^^
    Apow
    Apow

Post  Apow Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:05 am

Small question.

Do you think that you have what it takes to be on the top, preforming under stress on hardmode encounters?.
    Ængel

Post  Ængel Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:37 am

Apow wrote:Small question.

Do you think that you have what it takes to be on the top, preforming under stress on hardmode encounters?.

Stress is never really an issue with me, im all about focusing on the situation. As for being on top, i think i got the skills to perform pretty high.
    Dinerya
    Dinerya

Post  Dinerya Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:44 am

Seems ok to me!

Good Luck

Regards
    Dinerya
    Dárth
    Dárth

Post  Dárth Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:26 am

Hey mate i would like to speak with you ingame.

/w spyrou
    Zakii
    Zakii

Post  Zakii Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:31 am

Dárth wrote:
    /w spyrou

THE DRAGON

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:10 pm