Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Prot Paladin

Arthuria

Prot Paladin Empty Prot Paladin

Post  Arthuria Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:58 pm

1.Personal information

[1.1]Your name: Anders
    [1.2]Age: 18
    [1.3]Country: Denmark
    [1.4]What are your playtimes (from when to when on per day basis, be very specific): 16.00 to 24.00 on weekdays, and in the weekends I can raid even longer.
    [1.5]Can you keep a 100% attendance with our raiding schedule:
    Yes, and the offdays fit me perfectly.

2.Character Information

[2.1]Character name: Arthurîa
    [2.2]Class (and spec if hybrid): 0/54/18 Prot And Retri 5/7/59
    [2.3]Server if crossrealm:
    [2.4]Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=Arthur%C3%AEa
    (if you don't have your raiding gear on in armory at all times, make a profile of one on chardev.org)
    [2.5]Explain your gem and gear choice:I keep gemming Stam, for more Health obviously. And I am considering regemming all Yellow for Stam/Hit and or stam/def Rating gems.. Stamina since Dodge is practically useless in ICC, and Hit for hitcap which = more Threat.
    [2.6]Current guild: Asphyxiated gaming
    [2.7]Played time: 38days as lvl 80.

3.Raiding information

[3.1]What is the last boss you've killed in progress raids?: that would be Blood Queen 10man, we tried sindragosa shortly, but that didn't go too well.
    [3.2]Are you involved in any arena pvp worth mentioning? If so write about your achievements here: None.
    [3.3]Are you experienced (25 man and arena) at playing any other classes aside from your own? Also, if you have any well geared alts provide links to Armory: None unfortunately. I really dislike lvling new characters so I tend to drop that.
    [3.4]Where do you feel you can improve the most when it comes to raiding (NOT gear OR experience BUT skillswise)?: Using my CD more frequently, I normally keep them in reserver for bosses, but the CD is so low I could use them more. And keeping an eye on healer and see if they can keep me alive without actually spamming heals all the time.
    [3.5]Post your key-binds here (this make take a while but is important): q,e And Ctrl - 1,2,3,4,½,r,f,v,e I have my taunts and CDS on these.
    [3.6]Post a screenshot of your interface: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnshot042310023555.jpg/

4.Miscellaneous information

[4.1]People who can vouch for you: Mofow,Ængel,Coriolis Mewwi.
    [4.2]Nemea members who can vouch for you: I'm afraid there is none there is able to vouch for me there.
    [4.3]Have you seriously played any MMO in the past? If so name them and any achievements you have had there: Well, I have played wow since vanilla, and I've been raiding since Vanilla aswell. I've played a bunch of online games, some of them rather old. But nothing that I can compare to wow really.
    [4.4]How do you feel about guild progress?:Its important, And I've spent days wiping, having Mimiron in mind now. And it doesn't really bother me as long as its for progress, but when its just silly wiping I tend to get irritated.
    [4.5]What's your view on criticism in a progress situation and how do you handle it?: I don't mind criticism, only mean I can improve more, and I take it and apply it.
    [4.6]How would you, in short, describe your personality and behavior in both text and voice chats? I mostly text and I can talk a lot in chats etc. and on vent etc, I am usually really quiet. My mic is broken atm, but normally I would say when major things happen in raids (run,taunt etc.)
    [4.7]What are your plans for Cataclysm?: Well my plan is too keep tanking and keep playing on a serious level of gaming. But if I don't enjoy the gameplay of Cata, I will considering stopping playing WoW
    [4.8]Is there anything else you think we should know about you?:
    Nothing special to add really,But I think I have what it takes to raid end-game
    Deathmoan

Prot Paladin Empty Re: Prot Paladin

Post  Deathmoan Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:30 am

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 pm