Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Dinerya
Fabbs
Zagarat
7 posters

[Accepted]Holy Paladin Application

Zagarat

[Accepted]Holy Paladin Application Empty [Accepted]Holy Paladin Application

Post  Zagarat Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:30 pm

1.Personal information

[1.1]Your name: Johan
    [1.2]Age: 20
    [1.3]Country: Norway
    [1.4]What are your playtimes (from when to when on per day basis, be very specific): Monday-Friday 17:00-24:00 Saturday 00:00-24:00 Sunday 00:00-24:00
    [1.5]Can you keep a 100% attendance with our raiding schedule: Yes

2.Character Information

[2.1]Character name: Aryà
    [2.2]Class (and spec if hybrid): MS Holy, OS ret (got totc prot gear)
    [2.3]Server if crossrealm: Bladefist
    [2.4]Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=Ary%C3%A0
    (if you don't have your raiding gear on in armory at all times, make a profile of one on chardev.org)
    [2.5]Explain your gem and gear choice:
    Gear: The basic stats for a paladin are: Stam, int, spell power and two more stats that vary. The two stats that I want are haste and crit. But haste and MP5 is good enough to. What I really don’t like is crit and MP5, they are the best stats for mana conservation, but haste is far superior when it comes to HPS.
    So I have geared for as much haste as possible. My neck and cloak don’t have haste at the moment, but I got a ilvl 251 neck to pump up my haste if needed.
    Gems: 1 meta 21 int and chance to restore mana on spell cast. Activated by 1 +10 stats, 20 +20 int and 3 + 34 int.
    [2.6]Current guild: From the ashes II
    [2.7]Played time: 109 Days

3.Raiding information

[3.1]What is the last boss you've killed in progress raids?:
    25 man: Dreamwalker 10/12 normal (really slow progress the last month)
    10 man: Bloodqueen HC 8/12 HC
    [3.2]Are you involved in any arena pvp worth mentioning? If so write about your achievements here:
    Farmed some gear, but don’t like PVP that much.
    [3.3]Are you experienced (25 man and arena) at playing any other classes aside from your own? Also, if you have any well geared alts provide links to Armory:
    I’m starting to get the hang on my priest (holy and disc 5,6k GS). And I got a hunter 5,3k GS but I don’t like to play on him. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=Switchmeout
    [3.4]Where do you feel you can improve the most when it comes to raiding (NOT gear OR experience BUT skillswise)?:
    I have done the first 4 bosses so many times that I think I got that sorted. Plague quarter as well and crimson quarter. When it comes to Frost quarter, I have done dreamwalker and ending up on ca 35k HPS, so I think I got that under control. Sindragosa is “easy” on 10 man normal, but haven’t attempted that many times on 25 man. The Lich kings: Downed him once on 10 man and no attempts on 25 man. Would say I got that under control stacking when valkyr and spreading for the defile. Spamming the tanks when they do the tank switch and just generally spamming during phase 3.
    To sum this up: need more XP on sindragosa and LK on 25 man.
    [3.5]Post your key-binds here (this make take a while but is important):
    1: Holy Shock
    2: Holy Light
    3: Flash of light
    4: Hammer of justice
    5: Judgement
    7: Divine Shield
    8: Hand of Sacrifice
    Shift 1: Hand of Protection
    Shift 2: Cleanse
    Shift 3: Beacon of Light
    Shift 4: Sacred Shield
    Shift 5: Aura mastery
    Q: Arcane Torrent
    Shift Q: Trinket nr 1
    E: Divine plea
    Shift E: Hand of Salvation
    CTRL 1: Trinket nr 2
    CTRL 2: Avenging Wrath
    CTRL 3: Divine Illumination
    CTRL 4: Divine Favor
    [3.6]Post a screenshot of your interface:
    [img=]https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img686/8640/wowscrnshot013010235636.jpg[/img]

4.Miscellaneous information

[4.1]People who can vouch for you: Everyone in my current guild who are of the rank raider or higher.
    [4.2]Nemea members who can vouch for you:
    I have sadly enough never raided with anyone of you guys that I know of.
    [4.3]Have you seriously played any MMO in the past? If so name them and any achievements you have had there:
    I started playing wow a few months after it came out, and I never stopped.
    Vanilla: The ultimate noob, no doubt at all. On my warrior.
    BC: Started to understand the game (gear for stats, not how the items look like). Joined a few guilds who raided, but nothing more then Tier 5 raids. (on my paladin as holy). Did a few runs in black temple after the 30% nerf, and killed everyone except Illidan.
    WoTLK: Dinged 80, joined a FTA II naxx 10 run, and after the run they invited me to the guild. Have been in the guild since, working my way up and I’m currently an officer in the guild. Cleared naxx 10/25 quite fast, but had a major stop in Ulduar. Once Totc came out we geared up and went back and cleared Ulduar normal mode. Done 1 boss in TotGc 25 man and insanity run on 10 man. In ICC I have done 10/12 on 25 man and 8/12 on 10 HC.
    [4.4]How do you feel about guild progress?:
    I love it, even if it takes some time to down a new boss, it’s still the best feeling when you do! When it comes to whiping, it’s okey to whipe on a boss, but when we wjipe due to the same reasons EVERY time. I do get abit fed up. If it’s a new reasons that’s okey. As long as everyone understand it.
    [4.5]What's your view on criticism in a progress situation and how do you handle it?:
    I always try to do my best. But if some1 thinks I could do a better job, I’m always open for tips. After all, they don’t say it to be mean, but rather to help you.
    [4.6]How would you, in short, describe your personality and behavior in both text and voice chats?
    I’m social, like to have a fun time. But when we try a new boss I like to have it quite on ventrilo. I call out on vent if anything is affecting me on a boss, and if I see anything that can help a fellow raider. I hope that’s what you wanted to know.
    [4.7]What are your plans for Cataclysm?:
    I’m a student until May 2011. So I’m planning on playing until then. And my main is and always will be my holy paladin!
    [4.8]Is there anything else you think we should know about you?:
    I do whatever it takes to get better, get a new proffesion, get crafted items (I had both the legs and feets in a matter of a few weeks after the release of ICC). I’m a reliable person, if I sign for a raid I make my schedule around the raid, so nothing can get in my way of raiding. I got a solid internet connection, I never DC and my comp is a gaming PC (60 FPS and an average of 80 Ms).

I theorycraft a bit on my own and I use the program called Rawr. I always check other holy paladins specc, glyps and gemming.

I’m currently visiting my parrents until 5th. April. So I cant Raid until then (my comp is in my apartment). But when I get back I wont travel, since after all. I am a poor poor student Wink

Best regards Aryà/Johan
    Fabbs

[Accepted]Holy Paladin Application Empty Re: [Accepted]Holy Paladin Application

Post  Fabbs Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:42 pm

I hope you use your libram to boost your GS or something.. Since The good ol one still is the best.
    Dinerya
    Dinerya

Post  Dinerya Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:45 pm

Hello there

My eyes started to bleed a little, so for the next time use more space while you write an application!

Anyways.!

You seem to have the gear and the experience we're looking for, and we are in need of an holy pally.!
    Gems seems to be fine
    Enchants seems to be fine.

This looks ok for me at least. ! But Im not the one who's going to judge you. but you will have my vote. Seems promising!

Good Luck with the application

Regards
    Dinerya
    Griba

Post  Griba Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:53 pm

[3.4]Where do you feel you can improve the most when it comes to raiding (>>>>NOT gear OR experience<<<< BUT skillswise)?:

To sum this up: need more >>>>XP<<<< on sindragosa and LK on 25 man.

How come no one gets this question right? :O

Your experience is ok I guess.
    Gems and Enchants look fine.

Specc looks fine I guess? I'm no holy paladin myself.
    Zagarat

Post  Zagarat Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:24 pm

Hi again

I forgot to mention my librams, i got 4 different healing librams that i use.

1: 113 mana reduction on HL (BIS for most fights)
    2: Relentless one ca 440 sp more for Flash of light
    3: the crappy one thats on atm to boost my GS
    4: Chance to increase my sp by 234 on holy light casts.

For new fights i use nr 1. For farm bosses i use the i feel i need the most. For example deathbringer, i use the Flash of light one in the beginning since im spamming that, but i switch in the middle of the fight to nr 1(requiere no global cooldown).

And im sorry for the wall of text.

When it comes to the question about what i feel i can improve skillwise... well i forgot the question as i was typing Wink

As an officer in the guild everyone is looking at your performance, because if you fuck up then they say "If he cant even do it, why should we even try". So i have been studying tactics for new fights(dooohhhhh, who dont) well alot of people in my guild expects us to tell tactics before every new boss. Therfore the slow progress on harder bosses. As a healing Officer i have had to learn/have a chat with every healing class ingame and try to understand how they work.

But to be bloody honest, i feel i understand the encounters/know what to do. I feel comfortabel on all the fights and i dont stress. I generaly have more fun when the encounter is harder.

Best regards Arya/Johan
    Smexwhore

Post  Smexwhore Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:58 pm

Looks good
    Zakii
    Zakii

Post  Zakii Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:35 am

Nice app and nice responses tbh

gl ;o

edit: must be bit old picture Razz Sanity were considering leaving when the FCM happened, cause we slacked on DD title and lost it so moar qqqqqqqq from certain ppl.
    Dárth
    Dárth

Post  Dárth Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:57 am

Hey mate Nice application, i would like to speak with you ingame.
    Zagarat

Post  Zagarat Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:42 am

Yeah, its a old picture, but it's the only one i got atm on my brothers comp. Havent changed it at all, since it keeps my screen very clean.

I can logg on now 18:42 30. march

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:38 am