Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

[Declined]Jeangunnar, Shadow priest

Tedfred

[Declined]Jeangunnar, Shadow priest Empty [Declined]Jeangunnar, Shadow priest

Post  Tedfred Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:53 pm

1.Personal information

[1.1]Your name:

Ted Isaksson

[1.2]Age:

[1.3]Country:

Sweden, Luleå (North Sweden)

[1.4]What are your playtimes (from when to when on per day basis, be very specific):

Like 5-6 hours a day, starting around 18 Almost every day and ending 23-00 sometime. But more in the weekends.

[1.5]Can you keep a 100% attendance with our raiding schedule:
    If im needed, im needed, think that is an yes.

2.Character Information

[2.1]Character name:
    Jeangunnar

[2.2]Class (and spec if hybrid):
    Human Shadow/Holy/Disc Priest (But i prefer shadow priest)

[2.3]Server if crossrealm:
    Bladefist EU

[2.4]Armory link:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=Jeangunnar
    (if you don\'t have your raiding gear on in armory at all times, make a profile of one on chardev.org)
    [2.5]Explain your gem and gear choice:

Always up to date about gems and my specs, i choose gear depending on my role in the raid( I ve played all specs and handle them all Very well)

For my shadowspec i try to first be hitcapped, then ill try to have as much spellpower and Haste, but still i want to have my setbonuses, after that i want crit. I also like spirit in my gear, cause i gain spellpower from it,so i dont mind if its happen do be spirit on it Smile

For red sockets i use 39 spellpower , 23 spellpower .
    ForBlue sockets i use 12 spellpower 10 spirit (atleast 2 so i gain benefit from my meta)
    For yellow socket i use 12 spellpower 10 haste

[2.6]Current guild:

Grumpy Old Swedes (on the ally side)

[2.7]Played time:

186 days (on this char) Got alot more if i count all chars.

[2.8]Professions:

Tailoring 450/Jewelcrafting 450

3.Raiding information

[3.1]What is the last boss you\'ve killed in progress raids?:

ICC25: Festergut/Rothface, ICC10 Sindragosa

[3.2]Are you involved in any arena pvp worth mentioning? If so write about your achievements here:

Long time ago i played alot pvp, but then i found the raids, and think that is what the game is all about.

[3.3]Are you experienced (25 man and arena) at playing any other classes aside from your own? Also, if you have any well geared alts provide links to Armory:

Bengtarne MAGE: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=Bengtarne
    Fellatia HUNTER: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=Fellatia
    Assdass PRIEST: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=Assdass

[3.4]Where do you feel you can improve the most when it comes to raiding (NOT gear OR experience BUT skillswise)?:

I often understand the fight very fast, and im not giving up that easy

[3.5]Post your key-binds here (this make take a while but is important):

I dont use any keybinds today (i have done it before), dont need that with the mouse i got, im very fast anyway Smile skinny fingers hehe

[3.6]Post a screenshot of your interface:

i don´t use any special interface, the original with a few addons like healbot, ora, decursive, omen, x-perl and castbars. I like to keep it as clean as possible so i can focus on the raid instead of cool addons.

4.Miscellaneous information

[4.1]People who can vouch for you:

Got none on this side that can vouch for me.

[4.2]Nemea members who can vouch for you:

Not that either.

[4.3]Have you seriously played any MMO in the past? If so name them and any achievements you have had there:

Final fantasy, Fable, Seventh Saga, Diablo 1,2 (okay thats pretty old and odd games but what the hack)

[4.4]How do you feel about guild progress?:

Its like the best things in the game, so i like that. The feeling u get after pwnd a new boss that u have for progress, i love it.

[4.5]What\'s your view on criticism in a progress situation and how do you handle it?:

If it was me that was doing wrong i would like people to tell me about it right away, i would do the same for them Smile I can be a giver and a taker, just to make sure all know what to do, or make it even better.

[4.6]How would you, in short, describe your personality and behavior in both text and voice chats?

Pretty normal guy, with not to far away to a laugh. But i can be serious also, sometimes.

[4.7]What are your plans for Cataclysm?:

Ofc, play forth, enjoy the new content and start to raid asap.

[4.8]Is there anything else you think we should know about you?:

Ill think u find out almost anything about me when we start to chat. But anyway i Play in grumpy old swedes on the ally side atm, I played it that guild for almost all my Wow-life. But now i think its time for change. Thanks!
    [b]

Last edited by Tedfred on Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:48 am; edited 3 times in total
    Dinerya
    Dinerya

[Declined]Jeangunnar, Shadow priest Empty Re: [Declined]Jeangunnar, Shadow priest

Post  Dinerya Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:00 pm

Hello.

Im afraid the application is not good enough, should've seen the other applications we got, people need to learn to use more time and effort into an application before posting.

This was messy and unreadable

not my judge so GL

Regards
    Dinerya
    Zalar
    Zalar

[Declined]Jeangunnar, Shadow priest Empty Re: [Declined]Jeangunnar, Shadow priest

Post  Zalar Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:02 am

why does everyone make so damn short applications lately?

put some effort into it, show us that you want to play in this guild and that you are a motivated player...

is it really that hard to understand that an application is the first impression we get of you?

besides your gear isn't really ideal, you use 2 healer trinkets and your haste is way too low for ICC 25 man hardmode standards. Furthermore i think we already have 3 good and active shadowpriests?
    Tedfred

Post  Tedfred Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:53 am

so sorry then, just wanted to keep it short. About the trinkets, i got Like Eye of the brood mother, had some very bad luck in trinkets drops. I was healer for not that long ago, i got 4/5 tier 10 in healing aswell, i got gear so i can increase my haste to 1000+ , but then i loose my set-bonus. and its not that hard to farm frost emblems either.

Ill edited it so it got clearer, hope u like the apply more now, Thanx.

Last edited by Tedfred on Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    Zakii
    Zakii

Post  Zakii Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:20 am

To add to the bad app, we have Darth and Genzor who are very pro, and a new SP trial, so 3 SP's, all generally active... not sure we need another.
    Dárth
    Dárth

Post  Dárth Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:50 am

Hey mate, Your gear is not enough for our 25icc hardmode team and also you got low expirience with Icc.

Also we already got 3 shadow priest i dont think i can offer you a spot
    as trial.

[Declined]

/Good luck in Future.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:09 pm