Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

[Declined]Drunkster lvl 80 Rogue

Drunkster

[Declined]Drunkster lvl 80 Rogue Empty [Declined]Drunkster lvl 80 Rogue

Post  Drunkster Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:43 am

1.Personal information

[1.1]Your name: Janne Sköld
    [1.2]Age: 26
    [1.3]Country: Sweden/Finland
    [1.4]What are your playtimes (from when to when on per day basis, be very specific): 4h daily approx
    [1.5]Can you keep a 100% attendance with our raiding schedule: yes i believe i can.

2.Character Information

[2.1]Character name:Drunkster
    [2.2]Class (and spec if hybrid):assasin Rogue
    [2.3]Server if crossrealm:
    [2.4]Armory link: [url]http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=Drunkster&gn=Claudisurl]
    (if you don't have your raiding gear on in armory at all times, make a profile of one on chardev.org)
    [2.5]Explain your gem and gear choice: GEms are ATP and haste with a few exeptions with expertise and 1 hit to get capped.
    [2.6]Current guild:Claudis
    [2.7]Played time: 71 days on this char

3.Raiding information

[3.1]What is the last boss you've killed in progress raids?: sindragosa 10 man
    [3.2]Are you involved in any arena pvp worth mentioning? If so write about your achievements here: 1k rating nothing big just started
    [3.3]Are you experienced (25 man and arena) at playing any other classes aside from your own? Also, if you have any well geared alts provide links to Armory:no playtime on alt acc ill post em soon
    [3.4]Where do you feel you can improve the most when it comes to raiding (NOT gear OR experience BUT skillswise)?:getting a better offhand fats weapon ^^
    [3.5]Post your key-binds here (this make take a while but is important):Keybinds: Movement:E front,S back,W strafe left,R strafe right
    1-7 : 1 SnD ,2 Mutilate , 3 Rupture , 4 Envenom , 5 Kick , 6 FoK , 7 Kidney shot.
    1-6 Stealth :1 FoK ,2 Ambush , 3 Garrote ,4 Cheap shot , 5 Sap , 6 Distract
    Rest Keyboard: Q Sprint , A Evasion
    [3.6]Post a screenshot of your interface:https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img227/959/wowscrnshot040210173629.jpg

4.Miscellaneous information

[4.1]People who can vouch for you: Izos
    [4.2]Nemea members who can vouch for you: Izos Mé Drackulla. most of claudis guild i guess
    [4.3]Have you seriously played any MMO in the past? If so name them and any achievements you have had there: Helbreath USA ^^ was 4th in the world reaching max lvl.
    [4.4]How do you feel about guild progress?: important
    [4.5]What's your view on criticism in a progress situation and how do you handle it?: Try again and again and discuss any improvements/setbacks and learn from former mistakes.
    [4.6]How would you, in short, describe your personality and behavior in both text and voice chats? Humour/outgoing but also focused.
    [4.7]What are your plans for Cataclysm?: to learn the bosses fast and hopefully down em fast ^^
    [4.8]Is there anything else you think we should know about you?: if theres anything further just ask and ill be happy to answer
    Drunkster

[Declined]Drunkster lvl 80 Rogue Empty Re: [Declined]Drunkster lvl 80 Rogue

Post  Drunkster Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:44 am

1.Personal information

[1.1]Your name: Janne Sköld
    [1.2]Age: 26
    [1.3]Country: Sweden/Finland
    [1.4]What are your playtimes (from when to when on per day basis, be very specific): 4h daily approx
    [1.5]Can you keep a 100% attendance with our raiding schedule: yes i believe i can.

2.Character Information

[2.1]Character name:Drunkster
    [2.2]Class (and spec if hybrid):assasin Rogue
    [2.3]Server if crossrealm:
    [2.4]Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=Drunkster&gn=Claudis
    (if you don't have your raiding gear on in armory at all times, make a profile of one on chardev.org)
    [2.5]Explain your gem and gear choice: GEms are ATP and haste with a few exeptions with expertise and 1 hit to get capped.
    [2.6]Current guild:Claudis
    [2.7]Played time: 71 days on this char

3.Raiding information

[3.1]What is the last boss you've killed in progress raids?: sindragosa 10 man
    [3.2]Are you involved in any arena pvp worth mentioning? If so write about your achievements here: 1k rating nothing big just started
    [3.3]Are you experienced (25 man and arena) at playing any other classes aside from your own? Also, if you have any well geared alts provide links to Armory:no playtime on alt acc ill post em soon
    [3.4]Where do you feel you can improve the most when it comes to raiding (NOT gear OR experience BUT skillswise)?:getting a better offhand fats weapon ^^
    [3.5]Post your key-binds here (this make take a while but is important):Keybinds: Movement:E front,S back,W strafe left,R strafe right
    1-7 : 1 SnD ,2 Mutilate , 3 Rupture , 4 Envenom , 5 Kick , 6 FoK , 7 Kidney shot.
    1-6 Stealth :1 FoK ,2 Ambush , 3 Garrote ,4 Cheap shot , 5 Sap , 6 Distract
    Rest Keyboard: Q Sprint , A Evasion
    [3.6]Post a screenshot of your interface:https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img227/959/wowscrnshot040210173629.jpg

4.Miscellaneous information

[4.1]People who can vouch for you: Izos
    [4.2]Nemea members who can vouch for you: Izos Mé Drackulla. most of claudis guild i guess
    [4.3]Have you seriously played any MMO in the past? If so name them and any achievements you have had there: Helbreath USA ^^ was 4th in the world reaching max lvl.
    [4.4]How do you feel about guild progress?: important
    [4.5]What's your view on criticism in a progress situation and how do you handle it?: Try again and again and discuss any improvements/setbacks and learn from former mistakes.
    [4.6]How would you, in short, describe your personality and behavior in both text and voice chats? Humour/outgoing but also focused.
    [4.7]What are your plans for Cataclysm?: to learn the bosses fast and hopefully down em fast ^^
    [4.8]Is there anything else you think we should know about you?: if theres anything further just ask and ill be happy to answer[url=http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=Drunkster&gn=Claudis]http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=Drunkster&gn=Claudis[/url]
    Catalyst
    Catalyst

Post  Catalyst Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:14 am

Gemming a tad bit wrong, should've gemmed Nightmare Tear, instead of AP + stam to fill in the blue to activate your meta.

Professions for best EP boost for rogues are JC & Engineering, thus making your gear enchants wrong.

Wasted a Sanct Mark on headpiece, which is a combat rogue piece.
    Really should've used it on Shoulderpads/leggings so you didn't need to waste gemslots on getting expertise/hitcapped, such a waste.

Your UI screenshot, do you even have Omen installed?

Last edited by Catalyst on Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    Drunkster

Post  Drunkster Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:16 am

[quote="Catalyst"]Gemming a tad bit wrong, should've gemmed Nightmare Tear, instead of AP + stam to fill in the blue to activate your meta.

Professions for best EP boost for rogues are JC & Engineering, thus making your gear enchants wrong.

Really should've used it on Shoulderpads/leggings so you didn't need to waste gemslots on getting expertise/hitcapped, such a waste.[/quote]

yes i know, was combat rogue before but realized that i do alot more DPS as mutilate assasinate, now in raids im over9-10k depending on boss
    clonex

Post  clonex Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:09 am

Drunkster wrote:
    Catalyst wrote:Gemming a tad bit wrong, should've gemmed Nightmare Tear, instead of AP + stam to fill in the blue to activate your meta.

Really should've used it on Shoulderpads/leggings so you didn't need to waste gemslots on getting expertise/hitcapped, such a waste.

yes i know, was combat rogue before but realized that i do alot more DPS as mutilate assasinate, now in raids im over9-10k depending on boss

well thats not true combat/assassination difference is betwen 0.5-1% so almost nothing it all depends on gear and if ur rotating properly , ur over hit cap with mh/posions what makes hit gems not so usefull well exp cap is nice but catalyst said u have alot of wrong gear , having 500+ arp as muti is plain useless as arp in muti = str. that gets to belt , boots, trinket, head, ring. ofc some gear u might not have better but its all bout calculation of preformance given by items not their lvl.
    Drunkster

Post  Drunkster Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:16 am

[quote="clonex"][quote="Drunkster"][quote="Catalyst"]Gemming a tad bit wrong, should've gemmed Nightmare Tear, instead of AP + stam to fill in the blue to activate your meta.

Really should've used it on Shoulderpads/leggings so you didn't need to waste gemslots on getting expertise/hitcapped, such a waste.[/quote]

yes i know, was combat rogue before but realized that i do alot more DPS as mutilate assasinate, now in raids im over9-10k depending on boss[/quote]

well thats not true combat/assassination difference is betwen 0.5-1% so almost nothing it all depends on gear and if ur rotating properly , ur over hit cap with mh/posions what makes hit gems not so usefull well exp cap is nice but catalyst said u have alot of wrong gear , having 500+ arp as muti is plain useless as arp in muti = str. that gets to belt , boots, trinket, head, ring. ofc some gear u might not have better but its all bout calculation of preformance given by items not their lvl.[/quote]

well i noticed a huge difference, and yeah i lack of other gear so ill be swapping out few items, also i have a icc 10 helm in bag and few new items that will come up soon, wrists is very good but hard to find replacement for
    Dárth
    Dárth

Post  Dárth Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:57 pm

HI.
    1)Wrong gems
    2)Wrong items choise
    3)low Icc exprience
    4)Declined.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content