Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Ematic
Unnatural
FullPower
7 posters

[Declined] ele shaman

FullPower

[Declined] ele shaman Empty [Declined] ele shaman

Post  FullPower Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:28 am

1.Personal information

[1.1]Your name:Pavel
    [1.2]Age:23
    [1.3]Country:Bulgaria
    [1.4]What are your playtimes (from when to when on per day basis, be very specific): Evry day till 13:00 server time and after 19:00 im enjoying playing so normaly thats what im doing ofc i go out with friends also (most of them are also playing)so im not online evry night but im here for raiding days ofc
    [1.5]Can you keep a 100% attendance with our raiding schedule: Yes

2.Character Information

[2.1]Character name: Zerohit
    [2.2]Class (and spec if hybrid): dual spect elemental both
    [2.3]Server if crossrealm: I ware in Burning Legion b4
    [2.4]Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=Zerohit
    (if you don't have your raiding gear on in armory at all times, make a profile of one on chardev.org)
    [2.5]Explain your gem and gear choice: Im haste caped atm i will stuck sp with better gear
    [2.6]Current guild: Separation Anxienty
    [2.7]Played time: 2 weeks but that's because my last guild got split out Blazing Phoenix but when i come to SA i saw that those ppls are not on my lvl of raiding i just wonna raid with ppls that react fast on situations

3.Raiding information

[3.1]What is the last boss you've killed in progress raids?: Prof. but we have also raid till the BQ on 25 m normal
    [3.2]Are you involved in any arena pvp worth mentioning? If so write about your achievements here: im 1800 raiting atm 2vs2 with this char my dk ware 2300 last season
    [3.3]Are you experienced (25 man and arena) at playing any other classes aside from your own? Also, if you have any well geared alts provide links to Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=Zya
    [3.4]Where do you feel you can improve the most when it comes to raiding (NOT gear OR experience BUT skillswise)?: well to improve myself as a shaman I read forums alot most of the things there are wrong but there is some truth in some of them im trying to find the right way to play as a shaman but in the raids only waiping and practice on the current boss can improve my skills
    [3.5]Post your key-binds here (this make take a while but is important): Q E R T Y F C V X Z f1 f2 f3 2 extra mouse bottons + -
    [3.6]Post a screenshot of your interface:

4.Miscellaneous information

[4.1]People who can vouch for you: Cheatcho , Abolz
    [4.2]Nemea members who can vouch for you: Abolz , Mozzen
    [4.3]Have you seriously played any MMO in the past? If so name them and any achievements you have had there: Smile
    [4.4]How do you feel about guild progress?: Its the best in horde side so i like it but always can be improved
    [4.5]What's your view on criticism in a progress situation and how do you handle it?: Well i do my part whole the raid im not like more focused at the start and things like that i even do better if i do more wipes and stuffs ofc im also a human and i can have some irl problems that can change my concentration but that is not happening verry offen
    [4.6]How would you, in short, describe your personality and behavior in both text and voice chats? I'm verry nice person to talk with im a joker most of the time i like to have fun in raids coz that's not our job after all we play for fun. I'm also not closed in my self person i like to talk with ppls im playing with coz after all we are not just a guild sence we are together most of the time we are like a family Smile
    [4.7]What are your plans for Cataclysm?: Well i'nt deside it yet but i may reroll on pure dps class coz for now that booster clas its a bit of anoying but i also like my shaman and i may stay with him
    [4.8]Is there anything else you think we should know about you?: Well nothing left to say i hope you like my app and waiting for resolts
    P.S. i may have some mistakes but dont take it to seriosly Very Happy I can speak english free on vent so my writing its not so important if the ppls understand me ofc
    Unnatural
    Unnatural

[Declined] ele shaman Empty Re: [Declined] ele shaman

Post  Unnatural Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:37 am

Did Voa with this guy today and his dps looks decent atleast.
    Ematic
    Ematic

Post  Ematic Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:52 am

Don't know shit about ele shammies tho, gear couldve been abit better tho, but we need a elemental shaman i guess, since we don't have any at all. But not up to me:)
    Fabbs

Post  Fabbs Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:53 am

We don't use elemental shamans, cause of the fact that Warlocks buffs teh raid more AND do more damage.
    Smexwhore

Post  Smexwhore Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:02 am

Elemental shaman showing up > people not showing up
    Zakii
    Zakii

Post  Zakii Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:12 am

Smexwhore wrote:Elemental shaman showing up > people not showing up

Not to mention a decent ele shaman will do the same damage as a warlock... and we need more totems >.< Just having Smexis as the active shamman can lead to troubles if TC/Mayato don't show up.
    Smexwhore

Post  Smexwhore Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:22 am

Pretty much, cause I aint fucking never putting down caster totems, ever.
    Apow
    Apow

Post  Apow Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:58 pm

As it is atm, I don't have any open dps shaman spot, Elemental can bring totems, yes. We don't lack totems, the SP buff you gain is less powerful then the Demo lock buff and as our prio is aiming hunter atm I can't offer you a trial.

I wish you good luck in the future.
    Regards, Apow

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:39 am