Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

[Declined] Ikester Melee Shaman

Ikester

[Declined] Ikester Melee Shaman Empty [Declined] Ikester Melee Shaman

Post  Ikester Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:46 pm

- Ikester - Enhansment - Shaman
    [1] Personal Info

[1.1]Your name: A)Gísli

[1.2]Age: A)28

[1.3]Country: A)Iceland

[1.4]What are your playtimes (from when to when on per day basis, be very specific):A)i play from 18:00-01:00 every day except weekends play more randomley.

[1.5]Can you keep a 100% attendance with our raiding schedule:
    A)yes i can , and even extra if the guild requers it.

2.Character Information

[2.1]Character name: A)Ikester

[2.2]Class (and spec if hybrid):
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=Ikester&group=1 Ts; 14/57/0 Melee Enhansment
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=Ikester&group=2 Ts; 0/16/55 Resto (OS)

[2.3]Server if crossrealm: On Bladefist now .

[2.4]Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=Ikester

[2.5]Explain your gem and gear choice:
    A)1.Gem - Experties Gem em due too lack of Experties on my gear.
    2.Gem - Agility Gem em due too the benifits i resive by geming em
    they dont onley give me Ap they allso give me nice Critthit and Armor with come in handy in most encounters in the game (perfer them rather then the Ap + gems)
    3.Gem - ArmorPenitration Gem em due too benifits of lowering the Targets Armor and i have found it verry usefull for a melee shaman too have as much Armorpen as i can .

[2.6]Current guild: A)I am guildless atm.

[2.7]Played time : A)160 days i think on the shaman. due too server down i can not comfirm it .

3.Raiding information

[3.1]What is the last boss you've killed in progress raids?:
    A)Sindergos 11/12 Icc 10man is the last progress boss i did with Mythology.

[3.2]Are you involved in any arena pvp worth mentioning? If so write about your achievements here:
    A)No sorry i do lack the intrest too play pvp so i have low achivements in that area .

[3.3]Are you experienced (25 man and arena) at playing any other classes aside from your own? Also, if you have any well geared alts provide links to Armory:
    A)i am expireanced as a 25m raider but do too lack of progress i can not say that i have gotten too see much of the icc 25man content(but fastlearner) i do have a Priest witch has binn my main for 4 years or up too Wotlk Expencion i am allso in the posesion of a Dk tank but both charecters could of have better gear but they are both icc 25man oppirational if needed .

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=Zarumm Death Kinght .

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=Prayser Priest .

[3.4]Where do you feel you can improve the most when it comes to raiding (NOT gear OR experience BUT skillswise)?:
    A)This one is a tricky one , i would have too say that i lack the skill of total controle of Elemental spec do too lack of intrest i have not had the chance too try out elemental for reall so i would say that my Range Caster Skills lack and are in need of some improvements.

[3.5]Post your key-binds here (this make take a while but is important):A) humm do too lack of Server Online i am unable too fill out with details the key bindings of my shaman but i do use 1-9 keys for buffs and disspells(BloodLust -
    Shields - ShamanWeponsbuffs - Purge incluted).
    W(forward),S(back),A(left) ,D(right) q,e,r,f,v,c,x,z,< are used for shaman spells and abiliteys , have 4 buttons on my mouse allso bound - Mouse 1 ; Target - Mouse 2 : Attack MouseWeel : Spiritwolfs Attack and sidbutton : for auto Walk
    have allso - M ;Map - N ; bag´s - B ; Bank - P ; ProfessionsBook
    - ° ; Chat Reply - Esc ; Inteface .

[3.6]Post a screenshot of your interface:
    A)once more due too lack of server Online i am not abel too post my interface pix. but use orgilan ui and few minor addons . will post if needed once server is up

4.Miscellaneous information

[4.1]People who can vouch for you :A) Korna(Druid), Ruins(Shaman) , Invaderzim (Druid) Murkur (Dk) and lots more binn here for a long time most ppl on this realm eather know me as Ike or Prayser .

[4.2]Nemea members who can vouch for you:A)Tyrannite,Khreen,Clonex,Pauladin that is see wen i take a quick peek at your member list.

[4.3]Have you seriously played any MMO in the past? If so name them and any achievements you have had there: A) Wow is the first Reall mmo game i have played , tho i have tryed EveOnline,Warhammer,GuildWars but never really got in too em asmuch as wow.

[4.4]How do you feel about guild progress?:A)i do like guild progress , and will do every thing in my power too aid on my haf.
    have time and patchent too progress.

[4.5]What's your view on criticism in a progress situation and how do you handle it?:A)Well i do like good criticisms , but ofc ppl can step out of line . mistakes are maked too learn from em and criticisms and helpfull pointers are allways welcome.

[4.6]How would you, in short, describe your personality and behavior in both text and voice chats? A)Mature

[4.7]What are your plans for Cataclysm?:Too be in one of the first A)guilds on Bladefist too Clear The Ruby Sanctum 10 and 25 man .

[4.8]Is there anything else you think we should know about you?:
    A)Yes i do appologize for all misspelling and wrongly written words. And i know how too do the happy dance Smile
    Smexwhore

[Declined] Ikester Melee Shaman Empty Re: [Declined] Ikester Melee Shaman

Post  Smexwhore Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:29 am

Your spec is terrible. You don't have the appropriate glyphs, you should be using Stormstrike, Flame shock and Feral Spirits. You are probably the first Enhancement shaman I've ever seen, outside of the ones levelling, with 5/5 ancestral knowledge, yet again terrible.

On to your gemming. It made me wanna cry. It is that simple. Have you read up on how too gem at all? Expertise is good, not arguing with that. Yet, you're still of by 4 expertise on character sheet. Also, whoever told you too gem Agility, or if it was your own brilliant idea, has very little knowledge of this class. So you gain crit from the agility? Pure attackpower is still better. Haste is probably better then both of them at your gearlevel. And for the worst thing, that really made me facepalm. You socket ArP. Really? While it might not be a bad stat, you should never, EVER gem for it. There are so many better stats too gem for.

You're using the wrong enchants on a lot of items aswell. Specially the agility enchant on hands and the Sta´+Agi on legs stand out as terrible.

All in all, read up on your class and I must say that I would decline you if it's up too me.
    Oppie

Post  Oppie Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:20 am

Smexwhore wrote:Your spec is terrible. You don't have the appropriate glyphs, you should be using Stormstrike, Flame shock and Feral Spirits. You are probably the first Enhancement shaman I've ever seen, outside of the ones levelling, with 5/5 ancestral knowledge, yet again terrible.

On to your gemming. It made me wanna cry. It is that simple. Have you read up on how too gem at all? Expertise is good, not arguing with that. Yet, you're still of by 4 expertise on character sheet. Also, whoever told you too gem Agility, or if it was your own brilliant idea, has very little knowledge of this class. So you gain crit from the agility? Pure attackpower is still better. Haste is probably better then both of them at your gearlevel. And for the worst thing, that really made me facepalm. You socket ArP. Really? While it might not be a bad stat, you should never, EVER gem for it. There are so many better stats too gem for.

You're using the wrong enchants on a lot of items aswell. Specially the agility enchant on hands and the Sta´+Agi on legs stand out as terrible.

All in all, read up on your class and I must say that I would decline you if it's up too me.

rofl you just got raped my Smexis
    Ikester

Post  Ikester Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:37 am

Smile no vorrys m8 thx for your honasty . have a nice day .
    Ikester

Post  Ikester Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:22 pm

Ask you guys too take one more look at my charecter and see if you like it . i took the critasism like i needed too improve my stats and spec so i regemed,Ench, and speced my talents .
    have all caps and glyphs fitt for that spec . if not so be it .
    then i say thank you for your time and hope too hear from you soon.
    need about 25 more badges for my new trinked for more haste .
    Smile
    Dárth
    Dárth

Post  Dárth Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:09 am

Declined
    Unnatural
    Unnatural

Post  Unnatural Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:02 am

get lost retard

Sponsored content