Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Zalar
Apow
stormbullz
7 posters

[Declined] shaman resto

stormbullz

[Declined] shaman resto Empty [Declined] shaman resto

Post  stormbullz Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:59 pm

1.Personal information

[1.1]Your name: samer
    [1.2]Age: 26
    [1.3]Country: Lebanon
    [1.4]What are your playtimes (from when to when on per day basis, be very specific): 3-5H
    [1.5]Can you keep a 100% attendance with our raiding schedule: yes

2.Character Information

[2.1]Character name: stormbullz
    [2.2]Class (and spec if hybrid): only resto shaman
    [2.3]Server if crossrealm: Bladefist
    [2.4]Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=Stormbullz
    (if you don't have your raiding gear on in armory at all times, make a profile of one on chardev.org)
    [2.5]Explain your gem and gear choice: SP haste tongue
    [2.6]Current guild: Asphyxiated Gaming
    [2.7]Played time: Bladefist

3.Raiding information

[3.1]What is the last boss you've killed in progress raids?: icc 10 [The Plagueworks (10 player)]
    [3.2]Are you involved in any arena pvp worth mentioning? If so write about your achievements here: no
    [3.3]Are you experienced (25 man and arena) at playing any other classes aside from your own? Also, if you have any well geared alts provide links to Armory: yes i got alt names is Yourstrikee hunter Discordi wlock Yourdêath wariior
    [3.4]Where do you feel you can improve the most when it comes to raiding (NOT gear OR experience BUT skillswise)?: i feel VG
    [3.5]Post your key-binds here (this make take a while but is important): 1 [Healing Wave] 2 [Lesser Healing Wave]
    3 [Chain Heal] q [Tidal Force] e [Water Shield] f1 [Riptide] T [Bloodlust] shift [Cleanse Spirit]
    [3.6]Post a screenshot of your interface:
    [Declined] shaman resto Wowscr11
    4.Miscellaneous information

[4.1]People who can vouch for you:Ængel Coriolis
    [4.2]Nemea members who can vouch for you: I really don’t now any one yet
    [4.3]Have you seriously played any MMO in the past? If so name them and any achievements you have had there: no
    [4.4]How do you feel about guild progress?: I expect fun, progress and people who are friendly:)

[4.5]What's your view on criticism in a progress situation and how do you handle it?: i ill handle
    [4.6]How would you, in short, describe your personality and behavior in both text and voice chats? am A good man friendly and I Respect other people
    [4.7]What are your plans for Cataclysm?: lvling my main then my alts then raid with the guild
    [4.8]Is there anything else you think we should know about you?: yes there is am IT networking + i got cafe zone gaming
    [Declined] shaman resto Wowscr12

and this my other alt he just ding http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=Yourstrikee
    2- http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=Discordi
    3- http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=Yourd%C3%AAath

Last edited by stormbullz on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:01 am; edited 8 times in total
    Apow
    Apow

[Declined] shaman resto Empty Re: [Declined] shaman resto

Post  Apow Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:07 pm

think this is the shortest apply I've ever seen
    stormbullz

Post  stormbullz Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:15 pm

It is man cuz i dont now what to say more then that Razz
    Apow
    Apow

Post  Apow Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:17 pm

stormbullz wrote:It is man cuz i dont now what to say more then that Razz

^^ sound dedicated
    stormbullz

Post  stormbullz Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:20 pm

Apow wrote:
    stormbullz wrote:It is man cuz i dont now what to say more then that Razz

^^ sound dedicated

THX you man Smile
    Zalar
    Zalar

Post  Zalar Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:25 pm

Apow wrote:think this is the shortest apply I've ever seen

hahaha agree ^^
    Catalyst
    Catalyst

Post  Catalyst Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:20 pm

Joke application maybe?

[2.7]Played time: Bladefist

[4.4]How do you feel about guild progress?: making friends

[4.6]How would you, in short, describe your personality and behavior in both text and voice chats? yes

That third question i quoted, really bothers me...
    Judgemental
    Judgemental

Post  Judgemental Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:34 pm

In my opinion, the effort you put into an Application reflects how much effort you would put into the guild/raiding. If a 30-60 minute application doesn't appeal to you or you just simply "cba" or don't know what to say then it doesn't really look good :p

The entire idea of the application is to sell yourself and show us beforehand how good you are etc etc and to give the officers a reason to recruit you, not reject you.

Anyway, Goodluck

Last edited by Judgemental on Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    stormbullz

Post  stormbullz Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:39 pm

[quote="Catalyst"]Joke application maybe?

[quote]
    [2.7]Played time: 90 days
    [4.4]How do you feel about guild progress?:I expect fun, progress and people who are friendly:)

[4.6]How would you, in short, describe your personality and behavior in both text and voice chats? am A good man friendly andi respect other people
    grafgor
    grafgor

Post  grafgor Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:21 pm

indeed your efforts in an app reflects your dedication towards getting accepted, you gave multiple wrong nswers towards some questions and the fact that your app is as long as it is (and it's really really short), is the fact that u put a pic in there
    it seems that u'r just putting out an app cause ur friends want into the guild too, not a good intention to join a guild imo
    stormbullz

Post  stormbullz Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:10 am

grafgor wrote:indeed your efforts in an app reflects your dedication towards getting accepted, you gave multiple wrong nswers towards some questions and the fact that your app is as long as it is (and it's really really short), is the fact that u put a pic in there
    it seems that u'r just putting out an app cause ur friends want into the guild too, not a good intention to join a guild imo

Grafgor this what i can do if u have batter way tell me and btw dont tell me you dont have gd FRIENDS in guild and u like to play with them
    Apow
    Apow

Post  Apow Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:12 am

stormbullz wrote:
    grafgor wrote:indeed your efforts in an app reflects your dedication towards getting accepted, you gave multiple wrong nswers towards some questions and the fact that your app is as long as it is (and it's really really short), is the fact that u put a pic in there

Grafgor this what i can do if u have batter way tell me and btw dont tell u dont have gd FRIENDS in guild and u like to play with them

We play alot
    stormbullz

Post  stormbullz Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:13 am

Apow wrote:
    stormbullz wrote:

Grafgor this what i can do if u have batter way tell me and btw dont tell u dont have gd FRIENDS in guild and u like to play with them

We play alot

same here Smile ^^
    Unnatural
    Unnatural

Post  Unnatural Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:03 am

i dont even understamd why we have Grafgor
    Apow
    Apow

Post  Apow Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:58 am

First of all, your application is shit! Answer the questions better and we might consider, at the moment you are declined until you can make a proper apply.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:31 am