Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

[Declined]resto shaman

gheoaga

[Declined]resto shaman Empty [Declined]resto shaman

Post  gheoaga Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:17 pm

1.Personal information

[1.1]Your name:Gigi Gheoaga
    [1.2]Age:26
    [1.3]Country:France
    [1.4]What are your playtimes (from when to when on per day basis, be very specific): i can play every day from 18H till 24H
    [1.5]Can you keep a 100% attendance with our raiding schedule:
    yes

2.Character Information

[2.1]Character name: Gheoaga
    [2.2]Class (and spec if hybrid): shaman resto
    [2.3]Server if crossrealm:
    [2.4]Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=Gheoaga
    (if you don't have your raiding gear on in armory at all times, make a profile of one on chardev.org)
    [2.5]Explain your gem and gear choice: i prefer stacking lots of haste gems for a good chain heal spam
    [2.6]Current guild: Separation Anxiety
    [2.7]Played time: 63 days

3.Raiding information

[3.1]What is the last boss you've killed in progress raids?: Blood Pricenss on 25 man

[3.2]Are you involved in any arena pvp worth mentioning? If so write about your achievements here: No

[3.3]Are you experienced (25 man and arena) at playing any other classes aside from your own? Also, if you have any well geared alts provide links to Armory:I have a pala and a Dk tank but not super geared

[3.4]Where do you feel you can improve the most when it comes to raiding (NOT gear OR experience BUT skillswise)?: i make a lot of aver heals and for long fights i can go AOM and i guess i need to stop averhealing to economise mana

[3.5]Post your key-binds here (this make take a while but is important):
    i dnt have many key binds only one macro for Tydal force and Berserk and Chain heal for instant cast binded on 4 key
    on 3 i use wind shear for intrerupts
    on 2 i have Bloodlust
    on 1 i have the totems
    i use healboot for healing so i use mouse moast of the time
    [3.6]Post a screenshot of your interface:
    https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img218/1797/wowscrnshot040410005457.jpg

4.Miscellaneous information

[4.1]People who can vouch for you: members and the officers from Separation Anxiety
    [4.2]Nemea members who can vouch for you: i dnt realy know anyone in nemea right now
    [4.3]Have you seriously played any MMO in the past? If so name them and any achievements you have had there: no
    [4.4]How do you feel about guild progress?: For a top guild progress is very importantm for me 2 cause i i allways want to kill the new bosses before the others
    [4.5]What's your view on criticism in a progress situation and how do you handle it?:
    [4.6]How would you, in short, describe your personality and behavior in both text and voice chats? I dnt speack much on ventrilo or raid chat i am a good listnener i guess that is for the officers and the gm
    [4.7]What are your plans for Cataclysm?: new levels new raid... i am there
    [4.8]Is there anything else you think we should know about you?:
    i kinda suck at macking applications this is my first one ever made
    TC
    TC

[Declined]resto shaman Empty Re: [Declined]resto shaman

Post  TC Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:29 pm

looks good gearwise, gl
    Dinerya
    Dinerya

Post  Dinerya Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:14 am

Hello. !

TC I dont care if it looks good gearwise, he need to learn to make an proper application.

What is it with people, using less than 5min to make an application!
    It's the first impression we get of someone,! If you don't bother to make application, that only shows us your dedication to join the guild

In my eyes. *Declined*

Not my judge, so GL

Regards
    Dinerya
    Fabbs

Post  Fabbs Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:09 am

Idd your Application sucks ballz, not happy to see that you cant even use 5 minutes of your time to make a proper one.

Up to darth but it's a no from me.
    Dárth
    Dárth

Post  Dárth Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:01 am

Hey mate i have to agree with fabbs & Dinerya your application is really bad,

Declined.

good luck in future. /Darth
    Fabbs

Post  Fabbs Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:21 am

The sad thing is that your gear is well good enough to make it in to the guild, and you prob would have got a spot if you actuly made an app that is worthy of beeing used as toiletpaper.
    Dárth
    Dárth

Post  Dárth Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:10 pm

Fabbs wrote:The sad thing is that your gear is well good enough to make it in to the guild, and you prob would have got a spot if you actuly made an app that is worthy of beeing used as toiletpaper.

idd....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:19 am