Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Unnatural
Zakii
Missdaila
7 posters

[Accepted]Resto Shaman, Missdaila

Missdaila

[Accepted]Resto Shaman, Missdaila Empty [Accepted]Resto Shaman, Missdaila

Post  Missdaila Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:03 pm

Hi

My IRL name is Rasmus, i'm 20 y.o., and live in Denmark. I'm currently playing on Burning Blade, on my Shaman char., Missdaila.

I'm at the moment a casual player, who is playing in a "serious" casual guild, Saints.
    I havent made the biggest progress yet, but i've been in ICC10/25 and downed up to Lich King.

I havent played much WoW in preTBC and TBC, mainly on private servers.

For raiding times, i can raid basicly everyday, but i ofcause have to keep my working schedule in mind, which can change a bit from week to week.
    But i'm usually ready to raid at 19:00.

As mentioned my character is a Shaman, mainly resto, with Elemental as offspec, not 100% hybrid and good geared, but good enough to go to at least Dreamwalker.
    My main spec is Restoration, with 5.6k GearScore, 3k SP, 715 haste.

http://wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=eu&server=Burning%20Blade&name=Missdaila

I've choosen a "power-heal" specc, so i'm also able to assist on tank healing. Keeping my haste up a bit, aiming to increase it, and then stacking SP.
    In my consideration i'm still lacking to exchange some gear, but that is a work in progress.
    I'm beside that only doing PvE on my shaman, but i've just leveled a warlock to do PvP.

If we take a personal look on the raiding part, mainly me as a person in raid.
    I'm quiet, stabile and very respectfull, though still a joker. I follow the orders that are giving. My biggest disadvantage is seing other players flaws, but forgetting to look at my own mistakes.

I think that would be it, but if you have any further questions, or wish to speak to me, feel free to take contact:)

Best Regards

Rasmus 'Missdaila' Bak
    Zakii
    Zakii

[Accepted]Resto Shaman, Missdaila Empty Re: [Accepted]Resto Shaman, Missdaila

Post  Zakii Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:08 pm

Just thought i would help and add your armory link, wowheroes is annoying and shows u unenchanted/ungemmed.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&cn=Missdaila

Would have been nice to have a more detailed application however, and to have used our template, but GL.
    Missdaila

Post  Missdaila Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:10 pm

Well i can make an application with your template. It just seems so 'not personal' for some reason Smile
    Zakii
    Zakii

Post  Zakii Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:16 pm

Missdaila wrote:Well i can make an application with your template. It just seems so 'not personal' for some reason Smile

Ye and i do respect your attempt at making your own template, it is personal and i do like it, woulda been nice to be more detailed however ;>

Wait for Thundercall's response ;>
    Missdaila

Post  Missdaila Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:26 pm

1.Personal information

[1.1]Your name: Rasmus
    [1.2]Age: 20
    [1.3]Country: Denmark
    [1.4]What are your playtimes (from when to when on per day basis, be very specific): In general from 19:00 and forth
    [1.5]Can you keep a 100% attendance with our raiding schedule: Yes

2.Character Information

[2.1]Character name: Missdaila
    [2.2]Class (and spec if hybrid): Resto Shaman, elemental as offspec
    [2.3]Server if crossrealm: Burning Blade
    [2.4]Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&cn=Missdaila
    (if you don't have your raiding gear on in armory at all times, make a profile of one on chardev.org)
    [2.5]Explain your gem and gear choice: SP and Haste since that is my main priorities for my stats, but i need more haste.
    [2.6]Current guild: Saints
    [2.7]Played time: 30 days in total, 17 days lvl 80

3.Raiding information

[3.1]What is the last boss you've killed in progress raids?: Sindragosa
    [3.2]Are you involved in any arena pvp worth mentioning? If so write about your achievements here: No
    [3.3]Are you experienced (25 man and arena) at playing any other classes aside from your own? Also, if you have any well geared alts provide links to Armory: I've played my girlfriends Paladin, prot pala, and know how to handle it.
    [3.4]Where do you feel you can improve the most when it comes to raiding (NOT gear OR experience BUT skillswise)?: Seing my own flaws.
    [3.5]Post your key-binds here (this make take a while but is important): Got a SteelSeries Stealth keyboard with keybindings from 1-7 on normal keys, C-trl, shift and Alt.
    [3.6]Post a screenshot of your interface:

http://www.speedyshare.com/files/21571595/Missdailas.jpg

4.Miscellaneous information

[4.1]People who can vouch for you: Crelle, Buskenrox (Burning Blade)
    [4.2]Nemea members who can vouch for you: Non
    [4.3]Have you seriously played any MMO in the past? If so name them and any achievements you have had there: Only casual in Diablo II and Starcraft.
    [4.4]How do you feel about guild progress?: Progress in required to get further.
    [4.5]What's your view on criticism in a progress situation and how do you handle it?: I can handle criticism without any problems.
    [4.6]How would you, in short, describe your personality and behavior in both text and voice chats? Quiet, stabile, respectfull, and a joker.
    [4.7]What are your plans for Cataclysm?: Planning on playing on.
    [4.8]Is there anything else you think we should know about you?:Nothing important.
    Unnatural
    Unnatural

Post  Unnatural Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:30 am

we are in need of active healers, we will give you an answer soon enough.
    TC
    TC

Post  TC Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:10 am

Pretty ok gear, too low haste for the amount of mana regen you have, you keep gemming haste/mp5 with chest enchant and you have 2 of the best mana regen trinkets, everything with only 700 haste, imo i would consider such gem/trinket choice if i had about 1.1k haste. T10 gloves also a poor choice though the legs you have are better than T10 non sanctified. Herbalism as one of the professions is also fail Smile.

But if you're active i would just say "gief", not only i need competition but we are really in need of active resto shamans.

Good luck
    Fabbs

Post  Fabbs Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 am

Tbh, contact Thundercall ingame and get your gems sorted. rest seems ok.
    Apow
    Apow

Post  Apow Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:41 am

Will give you an answer soon.
    Dárth
    Dárth

Post  Dárth Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:42 pm

Accepted start your character migrate and poke an officer for guild invite.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:24 am