Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Application: Matto - Resto shaman

elmatto

Application: Matto - Resto shaman Empty Application: Matto - Resto shaman

Post  elmatto Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:36 am

1.Personal information

[1.1]Your name: My name is Matthias Van Acker, But you can call me 'Matto' Wink.

[1.2]Age: I'm 19 years old.

[1.3]Country: Belgium. The land of fries & chocolate Razz

[1.4]What are your playtimes (from when to when on per day basis, be very specific): I play every day in the week for a 100% sure. Mostly the sunday evening. But friday & saturday's eve could be a problem. When i play its mostly from 5pm - 12pm.

[1.5]Can you keep a 100% attendance with our raiding schedule: Any time you want me to come, ill be there. (Exept for friday & saturday)

2.Character Information

[2.1]Character name: Matto

[2.2]Class (and spec if hybrid): Restoration shaman. 0/16/55. Enhancement pvp (Pve if needed) 16/55/0

[2.3]Server if crossrealm: N/a

[2.4]Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=Matto I's possible that you see me with my pvp gear on. If you want me to update it, /w me ingame or let me come to you for an inspect ^^

[2.5]Explain your gem and gear choice: As i collect gear i will take Haste > Spell Power > MP5. Yellow slots: Quick King's Amber (20 haste). Red slots: Recless Ametrine (12SP + 10 haste). Blue slot: Energized Eye of Zul.

[2.6]Current guild: My current guild is 'Asphyxiated Gaming'. We have 9/10 in 10 man normal mode. 6/12 on 25 man normal mode.

[2.7]Played time: Total time played this level : 22 days, 13 hours, 39 minutes. Total time played over all my characters will be over 300 hours.

3.Raiding information

[3.1]What is the last boss you've killed in progress raids?: The last boss i killed was Blood-Queen Lana'thel normal mode 10 man.

[3.2]Are you involved in any arena pvp worth mentioning? If so write about your achievements here: I have the 1550 rating achievement. Came to 1.7k with a resto shaman / Affli lock combo. After a while resto pvp get's old so i switched to enhancement pvp. I'm looking for people for any bracket now.

[3.3]Are you experienced (25 man and arena) at playing any other classes aside from your own? Also, if you have any well geared alts provide links to Armory: I have a rogue named Trademark: (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=Trademark) & a warrior named Elmatto (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=Elmatto).

[3.4]Where do you feel you can improve the most when it comes to raiding (NOT gear OR experience BUT skillswise)?: If we do progress raids i look up the tactics on tankspot for the bosses i think we could kill. I'd also like to find a good rotation to use my Riptide in when i'm raidhealing.

[3.5]Post your key-binds here (this make take a while but is important): (I'm using an azerty keyboard) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, A, E Are my important heals like lesser healing wave, ect...
    Mouse scroll up = Interrupt focus macro
    Mouse scroll down = Earth shield
    Mouse button 4 = Water shield
    F = purge
    C = cleanse spirit
    W = Chain Lightning
    R = Blood fury
    Shift + R: Trinket slot 1
    Shift + F: Trinket slot 2
    Shift + C: Tremor totem
    Shift + X: Mana tide totem

These are the most important ones but for pvp i use alot more keybinds Smile

[3.6]Post a screenshot of your interface: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img227/774/wowscrnshot042510182242.jpg

4.Miscellaneous information

[4.1]People who can vouch for you: Scanta, Obama, ur mom. Smile

[4.2]Nemea members who can vouch for you: Hope i'll get some soon.

[4.3]Have you seriously played any MMO in the past? If so name them and any achievements you have had there: Runescape combat level 111. Knight online, but that was a while ago Razz

[4.4]How do you feel about guild progress?: I like it when ppl cheer after downing a boss they had problems with. But i would like a guild that knows where the problem comes from & removes it if it keeps failing Smile

[4.5]What's your view on criticism in a progress situation and how do you handle it?: There can be no progress without it, unless people don't wipe evar Very Happy

[4.6]How would you, in short, describe your personality and behavior in both text and voice chats? I raid for my entertainment. That means i'll be talking on vent & interact with other players. If there are problems i will help solve them and give suggestions.

[4.7]What are your plans for Cataclysm?: Get to level 85 ASAP! If possible, change my orc shaman to a goblin one. They look refreshing flower .

[4.8]Is there anything else you think we should know about you?: Look out, i bite! Rawr! So if you dont wear mail armour and up, you might feel my teeth! Razz
    mayoto
    mayoto

Application: Matto - Resto shaman Empty mayoto

Post  mayoto Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:15 am

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:31 am