Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

[Accepted]Georgesile Shadowpirest

Georgesile

[Accepted]Georgesile Shadowpirest Empty [Accepted]Georgesile Shadowpirest

Post  Georgesile Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:28 pm

1.Personal information

[1.1]Your name:George

[1.2]Age: 19

[1.3]Country: I’m from Romania but I live and study in London

[1.4]What are your playtimes (from when to when on per day basis, be very specific): usually I come on wow everyday after I come back from college and I stay up till 00:00 or more depends on the day. I usually finish college around this time 14:00 – 15:00.

[1.5]Can you keep a 100% attendance with our raiding schedule: I’m pretty sure I can come to every raid and have 100% attendance unless something urgent will pop up but I will inform the officers if I cant attend the raid.

2.Character Information

[2.1]Character name: Georgesile

[2.2]Class (and spec if hybrid): Priest – Shadow for pve but I got a Discipline spec which I use it for pvp purpose

[2.3]Server if crossrealm:

[2.4]Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=Georgesile
    (if you don't have your raiding gear on in armory at all times, make a profile of one on chardev.org)
    [2.5]Explain your gem and gear choice:
    Gear wise I try to go for Spell crit and haste items so I can keep the balance with haste and crit but also try stay hit capped.
    I think Spell power is the most important stat not only for shadowpriest but for all casters dps doesn’t matter if they are mages locks ele shammys, balance druids As we all know shadow priests now rely on haste but I like to keep Haste and Crit in a Balance. I usually go red sockets: +23sp, blue sockets: 12sp and spirit, yellow: 12sp+10 haste.

[2.6]Current guild: Ancient left today due personal reasons.

[2.7]Played time: 98 days and 23 hours

3.Raiding information

[3.1]What is the last boss you've killed in progress raids?: Blood queen
    [3.2]Are you involved in any arena pvp worth mentioning? If so write about your achievements here: Hmm I started doing arena 3-4 weeks before season 7 finished and I managed to get to 2120 in 3v3, also I managed to get 3/5 relentless by starting doing arena in full pve gear just with pvp offsets.

[3.3]Are you experienced (25 man and arena) at playing any other classes aside from your own? Also, if you have any well geared alts provide links to Armory:I don’t have any lvl 80 alts because I dedicated full time to my priest.

[3.4]Where do you feel you can improve the most when it comes to raiding (NOT gear OR experience BUT skillswise)?: I think I still need practice to time well cd’s with the proccs of the trinkets.

[3.5]Post your key-binds here (this makes take a while but is important):
    1- VT Mouse button 5- Mind sear
    2- DV Mouse button 4- Dispel magic
    3- SW: P This are the most important Bindings
    4- Mind blast
    5- Mind Flay
    C- SW: D
    R - FADE
    T- Dispersion
    Q- Shadowfiend
    E- Potion of wild magic
    X – Potion of speed
    F- Shield
    Scroll up- Engineering gloves + racial beserking

[3.6]Post a screenshot of your interface: http://img13.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=65143011.jpg two different screenshots one in combat and one normal

4.Miscellaneous information

[4.1]People who can vouch for you: Some Officers in Ancient and the GM

[4.2]Nemea members who can vouch for you: I don’t really know anyone from Nemea I talk once in a while with darth and genzor about shadowpriest but I doubt they can vouch for me.

[4.3]Have you seriously played any MMO in the past? If so name them and any achievements you have had there: Not and MMO but before wow I was playing counter-strike: source use to play in ED and ESL 5v5 ladder but I quitted after I discovered wow

[4.4]How do you feel about guild progress?: When there is a new raid new boss I am always looking forward to down it.

[4.5]What's your view on criticism in a progress situation and how do you handle it: Yup. A kick in the ass is a step froward Razz

[4.6]How would you, in short, describe your personality and behavior in both text and voice chats? What can I say I’m a friendly guy: D

[4.7]What are your plans for Cataclysm?:this question I think has no answer for me you never know what is going to happen tomorrow maybe when cataclysm comes I will be dead Razz. So I don’t really know.

[4.8]Is there anything else you think we should know about you? Hmm not really
    Dárth
    Dárth

[Accepted]Georgesile Shadowpirest Empty Re: [Accepted]Georgesile Shadowpirest

Post  Dárth Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:21 pm

Accepted

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:39 am