Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

[Declined] Lègacy, 80 Combat Rogue

Lègacy

[Declined] Lègacy, 80 Combat Rogue Empty [Declined] Lègacy, 80 Combat Rogue

Post  Lègacy Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:36 am

1.Personal information

[1.1]Your name: Daniel Kvernevik
    [1.2]Age: 18
    [1.3]Country: Norway
    [1.4]What are your playtimes (from when to when on per day basis, be very specific): 16:00 -> 01:00
    [1.5]Can you keep a 100% attendance with our raiding schedule: Yes, i believe i can.

2.Character Information

[2.1]Character name: Lègacy
    [2.2]Class (and spec if hybrid): Rogue (Combat 20/51/0)
    [2.3]Server if crossrealm:
    [2.4]Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=L%C3%A8gacy
    (if you don't have your raiding gear on in armory at all times, make a profile of one on chardev.org)
    [2.5]Explain your gem and gear choice: I gemmed armor penetration, as that is the best choise for an combat rogue atm. Other than that, i keep myself on exp/hit cap and boost my stats as much as possible. Always keeping my gear to its best potential.
    [2.6]Current guild: None.
    [2.7]Played time: 87days on this character.

3.Raiding information

[3.1]What is the last boss you've killed in progress raids?: Rotface10
    [3.2]Are you involved in any arena pvp worth mentioning? If so write about your achievements here: Nope
    [3.3]Are you experienced (25 man and arena) at playing any other classes aside from your own? Also, if you have any well geared alts provide links to Armory: I do have some decent geared alts.
    Playaah, Protection warrior: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=Playaah
    Flämeable, (my newly dinged PvP character: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=Fl%C3%A4meable
    Shear, Resto shaman: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=Shear

[3.4]Where do you feel you can improve the most when it comes to raiding (NOT gear OR experience BUT skillswise)?: Skillwise, i dont have any problems with raiding. I am an easy learned when it comes to tactics so i dont think the skill is a problem.
    [3.5]Post your key-binds here (this make take a while but is important): You can see my keybinds on my interface picture.
    [3.6]Post a screenshot of your interface:http://yfrog.com/b5wowscrnshot040110192451j

4.Miscellaneous information

[4.1]People who can vouch for you: I am pretty new to this server, so i dont think anyone of relevance can vouch for me.
    [4.2]Nemea members who can vouch for you: None i think, even though i have played with some of you.
    [4.3]Have you seriously played any MMO in the past? If so name them and any achievements you have had there: Nope, only wow since the start.
    [4.4]How do you feel about guild progress?: In my opinion, progression is the most important thing ingame. The feeling you get when you progress something new for the first time is just awesome.
    [4.5]What's your view on criticism in a progress situation and how do you handle it?: I think criticism is positive, as it helps me improve myself. (If the criticism is serious and not flaming)
    [4.6]How would you, in short, describe your personality and behavior in both text and voice chats? I am serious at the important things, but i love to joke and have a good time when the situation fits for it.
    [4.7]What are your plans for Cataclysm?: Finishing all endgame content there as well.
    [4.8]Is there anything else you think we should know about you?: I am loyal, i stay in a guild until the guild disbands. I like to help and make friends with the people in guild. I push my hardest in every raid, even farm able raid bosses.

Hope to hear from you soon.
    Regards, Lègacy.
    Dinerya
    Dinerya

[Declined] Lègacy, 80 Combat Rogue Empty Re: [Declined] Lègacy, 80 Combat Rogue

Post  Dinerya Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:23 pm

Short as your application

*Declined*
    Lègacy

Post  Lègacy Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:40 pm

Dinerya wrote:Short as your application

*Declined*

Fair enough.

You should consider giving the applicators an reason for why they have been rejected next time.

An reply like your shows how serious you are about you applicants.

Bye.
    Dinerya
    Dinerya

Post  Dinerya Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:46 pm

Serious?

If you can't put more effort in your application than that, you can't expect us to answer you seriously! if you want to be a part of an High End guild, I suggest that you put more than 5min into an application.

An application takes more than a few hours to write.! More info you have in it, more we know about you as a player and about you as a person.
    Apow
    Apow

Post  Apow Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:48 pm

Declined.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:38 am