Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Catalyst
Reverria
6 posters

[Accepted] Psyci, Combat rogue.

Reverria

[Accepted] Psyci, Combat rogue. Empty Re: [Accepted] Psyci, Combat rogue.

Post  Reverria Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:15 pm

friend of mine, all i can say that he knows what he's doing
    Catalyst
    Catalyst

Post  Catalyst Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:38 pm

Your gemming seems right.

Your gear seems a bit lacking, but i take it the good stuff hasn't dropped for you yet.

Sadly you were slacking with your professions.
    Engineering 300/450, JC is the 2nd best profession to have for increasing your dps.

Might wanna level engi and get the cloak enchant 23 agi,boot enchant 24 crit rating, frag belt and use bombs every possible cooldown.

One would think 3~4 months after icc release, you could've farmed enough frost to get the herkuml war token.
    You won't get a better trinket that easily.

Also could've gotten the Recovered onslaught cloak from the frost vendor for more arp, dropping expertise there and getting the icc craftable footpads of impending death to get expertise capped again.

OR you could've gotten icc craftable bladeborn leggings + footpads of impending death with saronites, keeping your 2 pc set bonus and expertise cap both at the same time + 2 extra gem slots.

Resulting in an overal gear/dps increase.

Well tbh, i see a lot of things you could've improved on JUST BY DOING DAILY HC for frosties, things you could've done even without a end-game raiding guild.

You haven't even gotten around buying the frost vendor gear by now, just shows you've been slacking with your rogue.

And couldn't you have replaced your glyph of Tott with something more useful for combat, like glyph of SnD or Evis.

I see you have Q and E bound to random abilities, so you dont use strafe at all??
    Also your app sais you have [MouseWheel-UP] bound to Hyperspeed Accelerators, why don't i see the enchant on your armory??

Edit: Oh is Rev's friend.
    Maybe i'm being a bit too hard, it is nearly impossible to match your gear if you don't have a lot of options and with stuff not dropping making it harder.

But you only have yourself to blame if you slack with the easy and obvious upgrades.
    Psyci

Post  Psyci Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:10 pm

I All of the gear i have on my char is aimed for later time. I know exactly what im doing when considering the end game decisions of this char.

I don't have the Arp cloak because im planning on keeping the cloak i have now untill i would get the heroic version of it. To keep the hitcap is very important, that and exp.

I'm getting the arp boots because i don't want to get cought using a feral tank item or a Muti rogues item as for the pants i have this thought out. Almost no leather gear that drops in ICC has exp on it and those pants seem to be one of my only option.

I can explain much further if you want me too but im not going to defend my actions because im doing diffrent from all of the theorycrafters, tried doing it their way but it wasn't for me.

And now finally for the professions. Leatherworking gives money, and i have too many recipies on too just drop it. However engineering will be up and running as soon as the mats for it have landed on AH or i'm done with grinding them myself. When i sent the application i was in the middle of buying mats to powerlevel it but the AH ran out of mats.

Oh and i almost forgot. I look aorund with my mouse. A + D are my strafe buttons. FPS shooter habit. You also said that i´ve been slacking with the buying the frost vendor stuff ? I have two items from the random epic section and almost 4 parts of t10, plus obviously you have never had to pug on this realm.
    Catalyst
    Catalyst

Post  Catalyst Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:26 am

Psyci wrote:I All of the gear i have on my char is aimed for later time. I know exactly what im doing when considering the end game decisions of this char.

I don't have the Arp cloak because im planning on keeping the cloak i have now untill i would get the heroic version of it. To keep the hitcap is very important, that and exp.

I'm getting the arp boots because i don't want to get cought using a feral tank item or a Muti rogues item as for the pants i have this thought out. Almost no leather gear that drops in ICC has exp on it and those pants seem to be one of my only option.

I can explain much further if you want me too but im not going to defend my actions because im doing diffrent from all of the theorycrafters, tried doing it their way but it wasn't for me.

And now finally for the professions. Leatherworking gives money, and i have too many recipies on too just drop it. However engineering will be up and running as soon as the mats for it have landed on AH or i'm done with grinding them myself. When i sent the application i was in the middle of buying mats to powerlevel it but the AH ran out of mats.

Oh and i almost forgot. I look aorund with my mouse. A + D are my strafe buttons. FPS shooter habit. You also said that i´ve been slacking with the buying the frost vendor stuff ? I have two items from the random epic section and almost 4 parts of t10, plus obviously you have never had to pug on this realm.

It's good that you know where you are heading with your gear.

But you are handicapping yourself by waiting for upgrades, instead of going out and getting upgrades that can be done easily.
    As some parts of your gear is painful to watch at, even though your gemming and gear choices aren't massively flawed.

You haven't answered my question about replacing your tott glyph with SnD glyph.
    As a combat rogue, shouldn't you keep SnD up at all cost.
    And without 5/5 Cut to the Chase it's hard enough to keep it up as it is.

And yes, i said you were slacking.

I'm not just talking about the frost vendor gear, but also the craftable you could potentially have gotten by now.

I checked your armory feed.
    It's been 15~16 weeks since the first wing of icc released.
    Your Feed states you have killed marrowgar icc10 7 times.
    What happened during those other 7 weeks?
    You also had a break from 24-Mar-2010 till 06-Apr-2010.

Don't tell me you weren't slacking Wink
    Zagarat

Post  Zagarat Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:31 am

48 mb of addons, is that much? when i raid and dont delete recount for some time im always over 70 mb...
    Dárth
    Dárth

Post  Dárth Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:47 am

accepted
    Apow
    Apow

Post  Apow Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:19 am

Zagarat wrote:48 mb of addons, is that much? when i raid and dont delete recount for some time im always over 70 mb...

lol, I'm at 6mb

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:41 pm