Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

[Accepted] Retribution Paladin Application.

Judgemental
    Judgemental

[Accepted] Retribution Paladin Application. Empty [Accepted] Retribution Paladin Application.

Post  Judgemental Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:09 am

1.Personal information

]1.1]Your name: Wez
    ]1.2]Age: 23
    ]1.3]Country: England
    ]1.4]What are your playtimes (from when to when on per day basis, be very specific): I Usually log on around 1pm (server time) and play through the day, Logging off for a break every now and then up until around 4-5pm and the continue to play up until 2-3AM.
    ]1.5]Can you keep a 100% attendance with our raiding schedule: Yes, i have read up your raid times and i am fine with that and confident i can commit 100% attendance.

2.Character Information

]2.1]Character name: Júdgemental
    ]2.2]Class (and spec if hybrid): Paladin, Retribution Spec, I do have Tanking gear which is adequate for icc10 etc, Though i am sure you have enough tanks Smile
    ]2.3]Server if crossrealm: N/A
    ]2.4]Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=J%C3%BAdgemental
    ]2.5]Explain your gem and gear choice: I prefer to "gear" toward Hit cap/Expertise Cap, though its hard sometimes, Assuming i am hit/expertise capped i gem full strength, with 10 Strength-10crit gems to meet decent Socket bonuses, And of course a Nightmare Tear to activate my Meta Gem. My Preferance for gear is Plate, With Crit Rating + Hit or Expertise if i struggle to hit the caps, other than that it is Haste, Since Armour Penetration effects next to none of my Damage. Currently using the Agility ring from Ashen Verdict since it offers alot of Crit, (Around 5%) without buffs etc, and is recommend BiS by Most top Theorycrafting sites.
    ]2.6]Current guild: Currently Guidless
    ]2.7]Played time: 102 Days total played time, 87 Days at Level 80.

3.Raiding information

]3.1]What is the last boss you've killed in progress raids?: Blood Queen (25m)
    ]3.2]Are you involved in any arena pvp worth mentioning? If so write about your achievements here: Hm, nothing spectacular at the moment, though i have just started a 5v5's with some Ex-guildies which is pretty fun and seems to be going alright so far.
    ]3.3]Are you experienced (25 man and arena) at playing any other classes aside from your own? Also, if you have any well geared alts provide links to Armory: Unfortunately no, My initial Level 80 was a Hunter, but i disregarded it when i Hit 80 on this Character, Didn't really get any *in depth* game play with it.
    ]3.4]Where do you feel you can improve the most when it comes to raiding (NOT gear OR experience BUT skillswise)?: Hm, i think one of the problems i face sometimes would be when to use Avenging Wrath, for example, Waiting until Berserking Procs and using it, or take a chance and wait for Bloodlust and hope for Berserking to proc during that time, Depends on the boss fight+length really though, if i feel or know i have enough to get 2 Cooldowns in i will go on the First Berserking Etc and use AW during Bloodlust + Speed potion.
    ]3.5]Post your key-binds here (this make take a while but is important):

1. - Judgement
    2. - Crusader Strike
    3. - Divine Storm
    4. - Exorcism
    R. - Hammer of Wrath
    T. - Avening Wrath+Trinket
    F. - Aura Mastery
    G. - Holy Wrath
    C. - Consecration
    Tab- Hammer of Justice
    ` - Flash of Light
    \ - Sacred Shield
    X - Arcane Torrent
    F2 - Lay on Hands
    F1 - Bubble
    Shift+R - Divine Plea
    Shift+E - Cleanse
    Shift+X - HealthStone

]3.6]Post a screenshot of your interface: Try to keep it as simple and clean as i can http://yfrog.com/2tuicmbj

4.Miscellaneous information

]4.1]People who can vouch for you: I'm confident some ex-guildies of mine in Ancient will Vouch for me
    ]4.2]Nemea members who can vouch for you: Georgesile/Redbull, I used to Raid with them in Ancient
    ]4.3]Have you seriously played any MMO in the past? If so name them and any achievements you have had there: Nope, Warcraft was really my first MMORPG, and stuck with it ever since. Tried Runescape, for about.. 5 minutes, but i'll probably get shot for saying that Sad
    ]4.4]How do you feel about guild progress?: Well, I believe that's what raiding is all about. I love progress, i enjoy the challenge of doing new bosses, or old ones on heroic modes and the satisfaction it delivers once you have downed it. Most important part of raiding i believe.
    ]4.5]What's your view on criticism in a progress situation and how do you handle it?: Well, no ones perfect and if someone thinks i could do something better in a certain situation then i welcome all critism/Advice and take it seriously and not as an insult etc, Raiding is a Team Effort and it is much better once members share views and ideas with each other.
    ]4.6]How would you, in short, describe your personality and behavior in both text and voice chats? Abit shy at first probably, But i'll open up and im really just a friendly guy who *tries* to be funny sometimes, most likely backfires and i end up looking like an idiot. Its good to have a sense of humour really to help keep spirits up, Thought when it comes to raiding i keep 100% focus and retain a serious and mature attitude toward raiding.
    ]4.7]What are your plans for Cataclysm?: To Enjoy it just as much as i have enjoy WotLk and explore and conquer as much content as it provides.
    ]4.8]Is there anything else you think we should know about you?: Can't think of anything else at the moment, but if you wish to know something feel free to ask and i'll answer the best i can. Thanks for reading this and i hope i didn't waste your time.
    Horizon
    Horizon

[Accepted] Retribution Paladin Application. Empty Re: [Accepted] Retribution Paladin Application.

Post  Horizon Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:48 am

11 expertise isn't that a bit low even with the corruption glyph?
    Apow
    Apow

[Accepted] Retribution Paladin Application. Empty Re: [Accepted] Retribution Paladin Application.

Post  Apow Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:03 am

You will need in total, 26 expertise, 6.5% at the moment you're at 11 + 10(from the glyph) makes you be short of 5expertise in other words you need another 8.2 x 5 = 41 rating.

Hit rating seems all right, a bit over capped but it's fine.

Last edited by Apow on Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    Judgemental
    Judgemental

Post  Judgemental Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:46 am

Aye, i have 21 at the moment ever since i replaced my T9 legs with the 264 ones, i haven't noticed a big enough difference to convince myself to put a couple of expertise gems in at the moment since i end up with 21, like you say. Fairly close to the cap. I was intending to do Dreamwalker Heroic (10m) for Oxheart, but people didn't really want to do it at the time.

With Hit rating, i was using the 264 Helm from Blood princes which has around 90-100 hit rating on it and i really wanted to change it to the Tier helm to get the 4/4 Bonus, but obviously doing that would've brought me under the cap severely, So i waited for Tiny abomination in a Jar to drop, and it never did. I then decided to just get rid of the helm and get the tier and get 4/4 Set and just use mark of supremacy for the time being, until i can grind the Trinket from Putri 25m. (The trinket i replaced to use Mark Of Supremacy was Herkuml War Token, So it wasn't really anything important or major Dps wise in comparison).

Hope that clears things up abit
    Cool
    Apow
    Apow

Post  Apow Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:15 am

Let's have a word ingame

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:37 am