Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

[Declined] Davih - paladin application

Davih

[Declined] Davih - paladin application Empty [Declined] Davih - paladin application

Post  Davih Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:14 pm

1.Personal information

[1.1]Your name: David
    [1.2]Age: 16
    [1.3]Country: Scotland
    [1.4]What are your playtimes (from when to when on per day basis, be very specific): I'm usually online when i'm at home, which is most of the time, Mondays: 17:00-24:00
    Tuesday: 17:00-24:00
    Wednesday: 17:00-24:00
    Thursday: 17:00-24:00
    Friday: 17:00-Very Late
    Saturday: 12:00-Very Late
    Sunday: 12:00-24:00
    [1.5]Can you keep a 100% attendance with our raiding schedule: The raiding schedule posted isn't very specific, but i can at the times stated above.

2.Character Information

[2.1]Character name:
    Davih
    [2.2]Class (and spec if hybrid): Paladin, Protection
    [2.3]Server if crossrealm: Bladefist EU
    [2.4]Armory link: http://chardev.org/?profile=391107 , http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=Davih
    [2.5]Explain your gem and gear choice: My gems i have put 30 stamina in everything apart from where the gear gives a +9 stamina bonus and only requires 1 non-blue socket (i.e red or yellow), My gear i have gone for pieces of gear which give a nice amount of armor as the mitagation is great in icecrown without taking too many pieces to drop below the defense cap (as a lot of armor gear has no defense)
    I also chose the PvP shoulder enchant over the sons of hodir one because i prefer the stamina over the defense
    [2.6]Current guild: Demíse
    [2.7]Played time: 112 days, 86 days at level 80.

3.Raiding information

[3.1]What is the last boss you've killed in progress raids?:
    I havn't really had progress raids for a while, i've been pugging a lot, so i'm going to mention my icecrown progress as that is the most important, I've done 10/12 on 10 man (sindragosa and lich king being alive still), and ive done 7/12 in 25 man, first wing with rotface, festergut and blood prince council
    [3.2]Are you involved in any arena pvp worth mentioning? If so write about your achievements here: I do battlegrounds occasionally and have some relentless gear but i dont do it often and have no real achievement in it.
    [3.3]Are you experienced (25 man and arena) at playing any other classes aside from your own? Also, if you have any well geared alts provide links to Armory: i know how to but im not experienced at playing my shadow priest, hes undergeared with no raiding experience
    [3.4]Where do you feel you can improve the most when it comes to raiding (NOT gear OR experience BUT skillswise)?: Kiting, i can do it but i loose track of my "rotation" and end up just mashing a few buttons before realizing i am not doing the 9,6,9,6,9, while kiting i'm more focused on getting out of the way of what i'm moving from
    [3.5]Post your key-binds here (this make take a while but is important):
    1 - Hammer of the Righteous
    2 - Judgement of light
    3 - Shield of Righteousness
    4 - Consecration
    5 - Holy Shield
    Q - Avenger's Shield
    E - Hammer of Wrath
    R - Holy Wrath
    T - Macro for Divine Protection and both my Trinkets.
    ` - Divine Plea
    Shift-1 - Hand of Reckoning
    Shift-2 - Righteous Defense
    Shift-3 - Lay on Hands
    Shift-Q - Runic Healing Potion
    Shift-E - Indestructible Potion
    Shift-R - Avenging Wrath
    Shift-` - Fel Healthstone
    Shift-A - Runic Mana Potion (don't really use much)
    F1 - Sacred Shield (i usually click this, don't know why)
    [3.6]Post a screenshot of your interface: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnshot040710212250.jpg/
    The combat text seen on the Link is a bit different to what i use, on the left side i have incoming heals (as seen on link), and on the right i have incoming damage (instead of damage im doing ), i use default blizz combat text for outgoing damage

4.Miscellaneous information

[4.1]People who can vouch for you
    : Resinderate, Lighthawk, Dayelo these are just a few in-game friends of mine, havn't raided with them for a while
    [4.2]Nemea members who can vouch for you: Júdgemental and Georgesile, was alliance a long time ago with them.
    [4.3]Have you seriously played any MMO in the past? If so name them and any achievements you have had there: Does runescape count lol? hardly any achievement in that game got to level 82 in it /ashamed
    [4.4]How do you feel about guild progress?: I like progress, it means your getting somewhere rather than being in the same place,doing the same thing for ages
    [4.5]What's your view on criticism in a progress situation and how do you handle it?: Constructive Criticism is good in my opinion, i try to change if i'm being criticized about something.
    [4.6]How would you, in short, describe your personality and behavior in both text and voice chats?: im a bit shy when it comes to new people, but i voice my opinion often (sometimes too much maybe), i don't mind jokes but i'm serious when it comes to raiding on bosses i've never done before
    [4.7]What are your plans for Cataclysm?: I want to play my Shadow Priest but will make a informed choice after i see the Paladin Preview and clear cataclysm content on my chosen character.
    [4.8]Is there anything else you think we should know about you?: Nope
    Unnatural
    Unnatural

[Declined] Davih - paladin application Empty Re: [Declined] Davih - paladin application

Post  Unnatural Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:23 pm

Davih wrote:[1.5]Can you keep a 100% attendance with our raiding schedule: The raiding schedule posted isn't very specific, but i can at the times stated above.

We will raid raid 5 days a week with invites starting between 18:30 to 18:45 till 23:00 plus on serious progress raids to 24:00 or beyond. Might also start earlier but everything is discussed beforehand. Friday and Saturday being offdays

I would say thats specific.
    Davih

[Declined] Davih - paladin application Empty Re: [Declined] Davih - paladin application

Post  Davih Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:03 am

Doesnt specify which days, just says 5 days.
    Unnatural
    Unnatural

Post  Unnatural Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:08 am

Friday and Saturday being offdays

are you a complete retard?
    Thatdawg
    Thatdawg

Post  Thatdawg Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:04 am

Unnatural wrote:
    Friday and Saturday being offdays

are you a complete retard?

for the lulz
    mayoto
    mayoto

Post  mayoto Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:46 am

hahaha
    Apow
    Apow

Post  Apow Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:35 am

We are currently not going to recruit any tank since we are filled up, tank you for the interest.

/Apow

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:10 am