Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Unnatural
ohmanny
6 posters

[Declined]Holy Paladin Mippet, at your service.

ohmanny

[Declined]Holy Paladin Mippet, at your service. Empty [Declined]Holy Paladin Mippet, at your service.

Post  ohmanny Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:06 pm

About me:

Marcus Persson.
    23 years old.
    From Sweden.

What are your playtimes (from when to when on per day basis, be very specific):
    Taking the fact that I'm unemployed, it means there's alot of time for WoW, like all the time actually.
    Besides from hanging out with friends/girlfriend(s), nah just kidding, I mostly sit at my computer and WoW.

Can you keep a 100% attendance with our raiding schedule:
    As mentioned above, absolutely.

About my character:

Mippet
    Paladin, Holy
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=Mippet

Explain your gem and gear choice:
    Intellect = Bigger manapool and critical rating (and spellpower through talents) are essential things for
    a holy paladin and in other words, intellect is a holy paladin's best friend.

Current guild:
    Amenti

Played time:
    I recently started playing paladin as horde (had an ally pala couple of years back). Back in vanilladays I first played a rogue through MC, BWL, AQ40 and then Naxxramas (We killed Sapphiron at best with that guild).
    When BC arrived I played a shadow priest at first at Gruul, Karazhan and those smaller raids.
    Then I switched to holy paladin when I got a new guild and we started making progress in SSC and TK and we finally cleared it all.
    Then we went on through Hyjal and afterwards Black Temple (Downed Illidan but it took a long time).
    I had a break in WoW so I saw nothing of Sunwell.
    I haven't seen much of WotLK hardmodes because the guilds I've been in simply were either too few or not good enough for it.

About raiding.

What is the last boss you've killed in progress raids?:
    Sindragosa (Both 10 and 25)

Are you involved in any arena pvp worth mentioning? If so write about your achievements here:
    Nope, in fact, I don't PvP at all. PvE is much more fun!

Are you experienced (25 man and arena) at playing any other classes aside from your own?
    In WotLK I've played 2 different classes as my main character; priest and paladin (both with healing talents).

Also, if you have any well geared alts provide links to Armory:
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=Meche

Where do you feel you can improve the most when it comes to raiding (NOT gear OR experience BUT skillswise)?:
    I think patience is an important part to raiding and also keeping emotions at bay. I possess both these attributes,
    playing is supposed to be exciting and fun and since I'm playing this game so much, I want to try hard and stay focused.

Post your key-binds here (this make take a while but is important):
    1-5 - Various holyspells and Judgement.
    Q-E-R-T-F - Sacred Shield-HoJ-Cleanse-Divine Illumination-Divine Shield.
    SHIFT + Q-E-R-T-f - Avenging Wrath-HoP-LoH-HoS-HoSalv
    SHIFT + 1-2-3-4-G - Consecration-Holy Wrath-SoRighteousness-Exorcism-HoFreedom

Post a screenshot of your interface:
    [Declined]Holy Paladin Mippet, at your service. Screenier

Misc

People who can vouch for you:
    I don't really know anyone in Nemea.

Nemea members who can vouch for you:
    I don't really know anyone in Nemea.

Have you seriously played any MMO in the past? If so name them and any achievements you have had there:
    Began my MMO life when Diablo 2 came but it wasn't hardcore just grinding cow level and collecting MagicFind.
    WoW is what really started my interest for MMO (and yet to this day, no other MMO is even near it's design).

How do you feel about guild progress?:
    Raiding means that alot of people have been trying, practising, reading and sometimes gotten angry
    to try and overcome new encounters that have never been tried before by the players.
    Progress is the reward for all the hard work of getting it.

What's your view on criticism in a progress situation and how do you handle it?:
    There's good criticism and bad criticism. In this case, the case being WoW and raiding and having fun, there's
    only good criticism. It just means education in a sense, it will help you correct errors you previously wasn't
    even aware of.

How would you, in short, describe your personality and behavior in both text and voice chats?
    Calm. Yeah I would say calm. And maybe fair, not taking a stand without taking both sides in mind, that kind of stuff.

What are your plans for Cataclysm?:
    It's too early to say but I'm thinking I want to try another class.
    I haven't decided yet tho and playing holy paladin is great, it's my favorite class to heal with.

Is there anything else you think we should know about you?:
    I think I've written a fair amount of information and stuff about me, If there's still doubt or questions about something,
    PM me ingame and I would be happy to respond as good as I can.

Peace,
    Marcus

Last edited by ohmanny on Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:51 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Unnatural
    Unnatural

[Declined]Holy Paladin Mippet, at your service. Empty Re: [Declined]Holy Paladin Mippet, at your service.

Post  Unnatural Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:19 pm

looks alright
    Dinerya
    Dinerya

[Declined]Holy Paladin Mippet, at your service. Empty Re: [Declined]Holy Paladin Mippet, at your service.

Post  Dinerya Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:21 pm

hmm, The application was not that good, but fair enough. But when I was looking at your gear and the time you've played your pally. It wont stand to our standards in ICC hardmods 25.

Didn't mention any previous experience, vanilla wow/tbc experience, what you have killed prenerfs etc. And you havent that much of experience as a pally, with 9days total played. That means you just dinged almost.

So Good Luck with your application

Regards
    Dinerya
    Unnatural
    Unnatural

Post  Unnatural Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:23 pm

but he has hit weapon
    ohmanny

Post  ohmanny Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:25 pm

Unnatural wrote:but he has hit weapon

I haven't gotten anything else..

And yeah I forgot about writing some things about vanilla/BC stuff, I'll edit.
    Dinerya
    Dinerya

Post  Dinerya Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:25 pm

ohmanny wrote:About me:

What are your plans for Cataclysm?:
    It's too early to say but I'm thinking I want to try another class.
    Which one I can't say yet, I'm still thinking about it.

Marcus

and you arent sure about that you will still be continueing playing your pally in catalyzm, that means you will be unstable. And cant up a healing team for Catalyzm
    Fabbs

Post  Fabbs Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:07 pm

To be blunt and straight forward..

Your gear SUCKS, and i cant really se how you can choose t10 gloves instead of chest or head.

Tbh, you have 10k less mana than the rest of us, and will prob not stand a chanse to keep up in Hardmodes.

Good luck
    Zakii
    Zakii

Post  Zakii Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:38 pm

Fabbs wrote:To be blunt and straight forward..

Your gear SUCKS, and i cant really se how you can choose t10 gloves instead of chest or head.

Tbh, you have 10k less mana than the rest of us, and will prob not stand a chanse to keep up in Hardmodes.

Good luck

Less stalking our forums more playing ;<

we needz youuuuuuuu

!!!!!!!
    Dárth
    Dárth

Post  Dárth Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:42 pm

Your gear is not enough for our hardmodes, also you have low expirience and i'm afraid i can't offer you a spot.

good luck in future.

/darth

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:31 am