Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feral druid application > Wimpybear

Wimpybear

Feral druid application > Wimpybear Empty Feral druid application > Wimpybear

Post  Wimpybear Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:23 pm

1.Personal information

[1.1]Your name: Mai name is Daniel.

[1.2]Age: I am 16 years old.

[1.3]Country: And I live in Norway

[1.4]What are your playtimes (from when to when on per day basis, be very specific): Well, this often depends actually. But I'd say average 16:00-23:30. It's like, some days I probably dont play that much, and some I probably do, as you see. It depends, however.. I will be there at the raid days from the normal raiding times ofcourse.

[1.5]Can you keep a 100% attendance with our raiding schedule:
    I'd prefer to be raiding 3/5 days. I'd prefer to raid Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday. But if I've got nothing to do on the other days I'l be coming those days aswell, as least I will show up in that case. But I'd prefer those 3 days.

2.Character Information

[2.1]Character name: Wimpybear

[2.2]Class (and spec if hybrid): Druid, 0/55/16, Kitty specc.

[2.3]Server if crossrealm: N/a

[2.4]Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&n=Wimpybear This is in my tanking gear however, but I did make a preview of how my gear would look like as in kitty. http://chardev.org/?profile=397192, however, I am missing a better Neck, one ring, one trinket, and the bracers. This should not be a problem though, I'd say. Most of my gear is pretty nice, in my opinion.

[2.5]Explain your gem and gear choice: I am gemming almost Arm pen in every single slot, and that's basically because I don't need more hit nor expertise, and then that is the best to gem. And I always choose gear which will fit for my caps, and when fully capped, I am trying to get as many items with arm pen as possible.

[2.6]Current guild: My current guild is Soul grasp, It's a 10 man guild, with pretty nice progressiong I'd say.

[2.7]Played time: Total time played this level : 71 days, 23 hours, 8 minutes.

3.Raiding information

[3.1]What is the last boss you've killed in progress raids?: The last boss I've killed in a progress raid must be Valithria, on hard mode that is. I've cleared 12/12 on normal mode, and 9/12 on heroic 10 man that is. On 25 I've only done 7/12 on Normal mode, however, I think it's mostly the same from 10 to 25 though.

[3.2]Are you involved in any arena pvp worth mentioning? If so write about your achievements here: I don't know if it is worth mentioning, but I was PvPing recently for the PvP staff, but I am quiting it nao as I dont need it anymore, only needed it for Tanking. I got Hot streaks, but nothing other spcial actually though.

[3.3]Are you experienced (25 man and arena) at playing any other classes aside from your own? Also, if you have any well geared alts provide links to Armory: I prefer playing druid in raids. I've got an alt mage, which once was my main. But shes gear is really outdated now, so it'd not worth mentioning tbh =P

[3.4]Where do you feel you can improve the most when it comes to raiding (NOT gear OR experience BUT skillswise)?: Well.. I usually don't have a problem with either tactics or paying attention, however. I am doing some mistakes sometimes ofcourse. But hey, who doesn't? :]

[3.5]Post your key-binds here (this make take a while but is important): (S stands for Shift)I haven't really decided where to have everything placed at this moment though, but I will find out of it, and place them well so they fit me. I'l do everything like that when I reroll finished. However, I am using theese keybinds atm: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. S+1, S+2, S+3, S+4, S+5, F, S+F, R, S+R(Not often used), and I use |, and S+|. Oh, and G! :]

[3.6]Post a screenshot of your interface: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img405/1790/tistheone.jpg

4.Miscellaneous information

[4.1]People who can vouch for you: Moofels, Cattibrie, Supression

[4.2]Nemea members who can vouch for you: Supression

[4.3]Have you seriously played any MMO in the past? If so name them and any achievements you have had there: No, I haven't played anything else than WoW. Probably Warcraft III TFT, CSS. But I don't know if I should include them tbh =P

[4.4]How do you feel about guild progress?: I love progress, progress and downing new bosses, or even trying new bosses to me is quite awesome. It's actually the fun part of raiding. Ofcourse what kinda sucks about it is that we have to wipe. But a wipe isn't really a problem. Good thing about that is that we are learning, we can't expect to one shot everything. That would make raiding boring =P

[4.5]What's your view on criticism in a progress situation and how do you handle it?: I think criticism can be good, in fact that people will then learn of their mistakes. If they didn't get any criticism for what they did, they might would end up doing the same mistake over and over again. I am pretty sure I can handle critisism pretty well, I'd say :]

[4.6]How would you, in short, describe your personality and behavior in both text and voice chats? I'd say that I am a relaxed guy, from the text part of view, I dont like using caps, I am mostly using small letters, because I think big letters is quite unneccecary tbh. Voice chat I could say the same, I aint yelling and such, talking like a normal guy I'd say :]

[4.7]What are your plans for Cataclysm?: My plans at this moment is so keep playing and level as fast as I can/got time for. It'd be cool to explore new dungeons, and raids, and it'd be even more cool to experience the new raids. :]

[4.8]Is there anything else you think we should know about you?: Well, you can feed me with cookies :> Kittys love cookies, you kno!

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:41 pm