Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Dinerya
Apow
mjølk
Xyrone323
8 posters

[Declined] Xyrone (hunter)

Xyrone323

[Declined] Xyrone (hunter) Empty [Declined] Xyrone (hunter)

Post  Xyrone323 Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:01 pm

[1.1]Your name:Andrei Alexandru
    [1.2]Age:20
    [1.3]Country:Romania
    [1.4]What are your playtimes (from when to when on per day basis, be very specific): Every day from 18:00 server time till 00:00 (weekends are more than that )soon i will be more free cus' i will quit my job.
    [1.5]Can you keep a 100% attendance with our raiding schedule:Yes I can. Unless there is an emergency or so . But otherwise I can raid .I love raiding and I come whenever theres a spot for me if not im ready to fight for that spot Very Happy.

2.Character Information

[2.1]Character name:Xyrone
    [2.2]Class (and spec if hybrid):Hunter Survival
    [2.3]Server if crossrealm:Bladefist EU
    [2.4]Armory link: [url]PUT LINK HERE[/url]: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=Xyrone .
    [2.5]Explain your gem and gear choice: well i need to stack up as much agility as i can on survival (much of the buffs i get or dmg depends on agility and gives a percentage )gear wise i think i need to get some other trinkets the one frome FoS and another one . the rest im working on .The agility is also the most required stat for Hunter on sruvival spec . Like for example AP is for a marksmanship.I aslo need to replace my helm with a better one , by doing totgc . Never found a good group to do so . Puggs lack good players , I am pugging and pugged totgc even when i was in farmers , they didnt do totgc that much so i needed to go and pugg. I will also replace my cape soon i need 30 frost emblems more to do so. But for now my main concern is the trinkets.

[2.6]Current guild:Was in farmers but left cus there where no loyality in it . Old members getting cut for better geared ppl who decided to leave cus they dont raid enough...I think that I would be more suitible in a more respectful guild like yours and could do some helping if i get a chance to prove what I'm all about . Till now all guilds ive been in turned to frost and I dont need that .
    [2.7]Played time:65 days 14 hours . I play since TBC.

3.Raiding information

[3.1]What is the last boss you've killed in progress raids?:Dreamwalker (icc 10)I was top on DPS and my job was to kite the Blistering Zombies.I mannaged to do that and do the best dps in theyr raid .
    [3.2]Are you involved in any arena pvp worth mentioning? If so write about your achievements here:I have one newly formed but we are at the beginning not worth mentioning anything about it.
    [3.3]Are you experienced (25 man and arena) at playing any other classes aside from your own? Also, if you have any well geared alts provide links to Armory:I am experienced for 25 man raids ive done all except for totgc 25 . and i didnt cleared icc 25 . But do know tactics and how to fight .I am learning to play palladin as well but has lvl 73 .I have done OS 25 VOA 25 ToTc 25 Naxx 25 and Onixya 25.
    [3.4]Where do you feel you can improve the most when it comes to raiding (NOT gear OR experience BUT skillswise)?: I can realise what im doing wrong and can fix it or i can listen to other opinions into doing so . Im not an ignorant fool if the right arguments are posted to me il admite my mystakes .I can also check guids or so to see if there has been involved a better rotation that what im using .I am Also very fond of improving the way of thinking if there is a reason to do so .
    [3.5]Post your key-binds here (this make take a while but is important):I do not use keys as I am skilled with mouse (have razor ) and moving verry fast with it .I am a macro player (mouse roller ) and an old school guy .
    [3.6]Post a screenshot of your interface:

4.Miscellaneous information

[4.1]People who can vouch for you: I dont know somebody that good who can vouch for me but do have friends who know im good .
    [4.2]Nemea members who can vouch for you:nope but im willing to change that Very Happy.But i do know Horizon from my IRL friends char. names Masteer and Furyswipe who played with him .When i was in deadfist i didnt got to play with him thoe so he doesnt know me.
    [4.3]Have you seriously played any MMO in the past? If so name them and any achievements you have had there:nope i did not WoW was the MMo game for me.
    [4.4]How do you feel about guild progress?:Great but want to have some fun while doing it Very Happy. I love helping others and trying to bring up my skills in progression . If there is interest there will be progress thats what I always say . I am always ok with wiping (not that it is right to do so ) to achiev something more and I can stay as long as all are ok with staying till we down the boss.
    [4.5]What's your view on criticism in a progress situation and how do you handle it?:Very well if i do mistakes i try never to repeat them . So im good with that and can respect it .And plus we do need to criticise ourself for better tryes . I try to listen to every one that knows better and will improve in making a better player of myself .

[4.6]How would you, in short, describe your personality and behavior in both text and voice chats?I am calm but funny sexy/hot (male) .I sometimes to funny noises and feel like bursting into laughs . But i am quite when it comes to silence and beeing serious .
    [4.7]What are your plans for Cataclysm?:I wanna see the end game content and explore every bit of it inch by inch Very Happy.And maybe doing so with a worm guild who respects its members Very Happy.I wanna down that UGLY DRAGON!!!!
    [4.8]Is there anything else you think we should know about you?:I am a kind person with great way of thinking , open minded and trustworthy .I know when to listen i dont argue. I bring laughs among sad ppl and like to cheer up . Positive man with only optimistic dreams !! I Fight when necessary I will not back down from anything and i will make friends and help them. I do know one thing , that im a unique person soulbound to a guild that accepts be as I am . I am very loyal and will do anything to make a new record for myself . Ambitious eager and tenacious .i am w8ing for your comments and no matter the response good luck with raids and i hope I see u in game .Cya

Last edited by Apow on Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:40 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : i am trying to offer more interesst as you said i dont have . I am doing my best to improve ...)
    mjølk
    mjølk

[Declined] Xyrone (hunter) Empty Re: [Declined] Xyrone (hunter)

Post  mjølk Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:18 pm

and after all we are all humans
    Wow dont let apo see that

-

Could've used more time on the apply to show more dedication in to joining us and not just any guild.

-

Altough it seems like you have a raider inside you.
    Gotta see with our hunters about your gear/specc before I say more Wink
    Xyrone323

[Declined] Xyrone (hunter) Empty hey

Post  Xyrone323 Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:20 pm

Sorry for the short apply but I am a streight man I go directly to the subject and I am sincere... Do hope that you can see the essential part and not the lies i avoided to wright . Thank you very much .

P.S. better be direct than lie and wright stuff that dont conclude to your requests.
    Apow
    Apow

Post  Apow Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:26 pm

mjølk wrote:
    and after all we are all humans
    Wow dont let apo see that

kek, don't fail.
    Dinerya
    Dinerya

Post  Dinerya Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:29 pm

Under 2.5k in arena as a hunter that is sad Smile!

The application was a bit short, even tho, it was ok written.
    Gearwise, Im not sure if that holds to our standards in ICC 25 Hardmods

Mjølk: Believe he's a bit undergeared, he may have the skill to play a hunter, but as you know, ICC requries gear, due to some of the bosses needs heavy dps to take them down.

Im not going to judge you, leaving that to the other hunters/leaders

Good Luck with the application.

Regards
    Dinerya
    Xyrone323

[Declined] Xyrone (hunter) Empty Re

Post  Xyrone323 Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:35 pm

Thank you for your Comment Dinerya . Yes i know I am not yet geared for HC ICC but I will give my best as a player and am active. I dont miss the chances to improve my gear if I can . By the way I changed that meta socket tonight . /wink
    Smexwhore

Post  Smexwhore Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:01 pm

It might be nothing, like your bm pet or whatever, but in your pet spec, you've skipped Culling the Herd, but taken Heart of the Phoenix. It's been a while since I played a hunter, but seems like quite the poor choice seeing how your pet shouldn't really die enough too justify Heart of the Phoenix.
    Xyrone323

[Declined] Xyrone (hunter) Empty RE

Post  Xyrone323 Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:05 pm

I do know that on survival i need a wolf pet for the buff .And i keep my BM for arenas but whats BM got to do with me aplying or PvE ? when im using it for pvp Survival is my main spec .But thank you for the comment .
    Smexwhore

Post  Smexwhore Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:50 pm

I was more thinking the spec that showed up for your pet, it seemed odd too me!
    Zhoto
    Zhoto

Post  Zhoto Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:37 am

Shit application and gear and spec, and pet spec, and glyphs and...

Gl
    mjølk
    mjølk

Post  mjølk Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:30 am

Zhoto wrote:Shit application and gear and spec, and pet spec, and glyphs and...

Gl

Very Happy
    Horizon
    Horizon

Post  Horizon Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:19 am

[3.5]Post your key-binds here (this make take a while but is important):I do not use keys as I am skilled with mouse (have razor ) and moving verry fast with it .I am a macro player (mouse roller ) and an old school guy .

^ Tbh clickers = failers

Max lvl lw 50 att pwr on bracers rather than http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=57683 confusin.

Ignore proff bonuses and a 80 free att pwr =/
    Xyrone323

[Declined] Xyrone (hunter) Empty hey

Post  Xyrone323 Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:21 am

im still working on it Razz trying to improve .
    Fabbs

Post  Fabbs Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:50 am

If i where applying to a guild that actuly progresses (Nemea) i would fix all that shit before i applied.

i wouldnt say for sure but i am 99.99999999999999991% sure you wont get a spot due to lack of intrest.

/Fabbs
    Xyrone323

Post  Xyrone323 Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:37 am

I edited my application wrighting more and putting more soul in it Smile
    Zhoto
    Zhoto

Post  Zhoto Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:19 am

Xyrone323 wrote:I edited my application wrighting more and putting more soul in it Smile

you are not getting a 2:nd chance, doesnt work that way.
    Xyrone323

[Declined] Xyrone (hunter) Empty re

Post  Xyrone323 Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:22 am

So you guys made a decission ? allready ?
    Apow
    Apow

Post  Apow Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:40 am

Xyrone323 wrote:So you guys made a decission ? allready ?

Yes I have, your application has been declined, I don't think you are material for this guild.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:35 pm