Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

[Declined]Bravace Survival Hunter.

Bravace13

[Declined]Bravace Survival Hunter. Empty [Declined]Bravace Survival Hunter.

Post  Bravace13 Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:48 am

1.Personal information

[1.1]Your name: David Hamilton

[1.2]Age: 21

[1.3]Country: Scotland

[1.4]What are your playtimes (from when to when on per day basis, be very specific): Roughly 12pm 5pm & 6pm - 2am

[1.5]Can you keep a 100% attendance with our raiding schedule: As i am online almost all the time i should hope so Smile

2.Character Information

[2.1]Character name: Bravace
    [2.2]Class (and spec if hybrid): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=Bravace&gn=Dynasty

[2.3]Server if crossrealm: N/A

[2.4]Armory link: [url]PUT LINK HERE[/url] http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=Bravace

(if you don't have your raiding gear on in armory at all times, make a profile of one on chardev.org)

[2.5]Explain your gem and gear choice: All Agility gems for max Attack & Crit.

[2.6]Current guild: Dynasty

[2.7]Played time: 76 days, 10 hours, 27 minutes & 20 seconds Razz

3.Raiding information

[3.1]What is the last boss you've killed in progress raids?: Festergut on ICC 10, rubbish i know but, it was a PUG, as my guild does not run ICC yet. :/

[3.2]Are you involved in any arena pvp worth mentioning? If so write about your achievements here: not at the momement, i am currently collecting honor for a PvP set.

[3.3]Are you experienced (25 man and arena) at playing any other classes aside from your own? Also, if you have any well geared alts provide links to Armory: My Progression in ICC 25 is currently 4/12 This is my only level 80, although i do have a lvl 74 druid in the works. but theres really no point in putting an Armory link for that.

[3.4]Where do you feel you can improve the most when it comes to raiding (NOT gear OR experience BUT skillswise)?: Well i will definitely need to look up all the ICC tacts as i only know up to the professor. but i dont see that being a problem.

[3.5]Post your key-binds here (this make take a while but is important): Im a clicker, but the picture below will show my set-up.

[3.6]Post a screenshot of your interface:[Declined]Bravace Survival Hunter. WoWScrnShot_032810_141445

My rotation is (Hunter's Mark),(Misdirect),(Black Arrow),(Explosive Shot),(Aimed Shot) or (Multishot) With Steady shot As a cooldown breaker, and Using (Trinket), (Kill Command) & (Rapid Fire) whenever possible.

4.Miscellaneous information
    My Hit Rating is way to high atm due to a trinket, but i know what trinkets i need, its just a matter of time befor i get them.

Also i am in desprate need of a new neck, (Wodin's Lucky Necklace Dropped 2 nights ago in ICC 25 and i lost the roll by 2 :@

[4.1]People who can vouch for you: Nobody worth mentioning.

[4.2]Nemea members who can vouch for you: hmm i don't know.

[4.3]Have you seriously played any MMO in the past? If so name them
    and any achievements you have had there: A long time ago i used to Play Phantasy Star Universe. But it later became boring as hell, so i left it, and now WoW rules my life. Razz

[4.4]How do you feel about guild progress?: i love the idea, everyone working together,helping each other & aiming towards bigger & better things.

[4.5]What's your view on criticism in a progress situation and how do you handle it?: If People want to criticize, let them, everyone is entitled to there own views & oppinions, & if there giving advice, listen to it.

[4.6]How would you, in short, describe your personality and behavior in both text and voice chats? Currently i do not own a mic but i do have VT. so i shall be listening to eveything thats going on.
    My personallity can be kinda funny/childish at times, but when i comes down to it GAMEFACE ON!!!

[4.7]What are your plans for Cataclysm?: GOBLIN PRIEST XD.

[4.8]Is there anything else you think we should know about you?:
    GS 5726, i don't know if that matters to this guild, probbally not, but thought i would say just incase.
    thats about it i think,

David.
    Zakii
    Zakii

[Declined]Bravace Survival Hunter. Empty Re: [Declined]Bravace Survival Hunter.

Post  Zakii Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:21 am

Your Survival build is nice however wondering whether you have tried MM before or what do you have against it? It is an overall increase in dps with 245 + gear/weap.

And holy shit 490 hit rating.. you know 264 is the cap right? 165 as MM spec'd correctly.... Get rid of that 128 hit trinket and farm the Crit + ArP proc trinket from Hc FoS. Oh infact get rid of both trinkets... haste is the worst stat for hunters.. the only thing worse is over hitcapping yourself...

Also Glyph of Killshot > Glyph of Steady Shot as Survival.

But gl..
    Dárth
    Dárth

Post  Dárth Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:28 am

Dude i got 1 question u playing hunter or rogue? if u was a rogue is ok to have 490 hit rating but as hunter? srsly....Also your expirience it's not enough for us so i have to decline your application

Good luck in future..

/Darth

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:00 pm