Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

[Declined]Joining, Mage

Ghost

[Declined]Joining, Mage Empty [Declined]Joining, Mage

Post  Ghost Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:19 am

1.Personal information

[1.1]Your name: Clim
    [1.2]Age: 17
    [1.3]Country: Netherlands.
    [1.4]What are your playtimes (from when to when on per day basis, be very specific): On Monday and Thursday i cant raid because i have to train. The other days i can from 19:00 till 23:00
    [1.5]Can you keep a 100% attendance with our raiding schedule: Yes I can, or i've to be sick the whole day.

2.Character Information

[2.1]Character name: Ghostspirit 5719 gs
    [2.2]Class (and spec if hybrid): Mage ( Arcane/frost )
    [2.3]Server if crossrealm: Bladefist.
    [2.4]Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=Ghostspirit
    (if you don't have your raiding gear on in armory at all times, make a profile of one on chardev.org)
    [2.5]Explain your gem and gear choice: the most i gem with +23sp cuz Sp is important for mage if the bonus +9sp is i will do gems with sp-haste/spirit. I will get the gear from icc because there is good sp and hit/crit.
    [2.6]Current guild: Vrije Radicalen.
    [2.7]Played time: 39 days, 14hours, 34 mins, 51 secs

3.Raiding information

[3.1]What is the last boss you've killed in progress raids?: Saurfang
    [3.2]Are you involved in any arena pvp worth mentioning? If so write about your achievements here: I dont do at pvp so no
    [3.3]Are you experienced (25 man and arena) at playing any other classes aside from your own? Also, if you have any well geared alts provide links to Armory: Yes i have experienced with 25 man raids every week icc25 pugs but we wont come at 2nd wing. But i know the tacs from the other bosses etc, I got a pala twink and a 80 Hpala and a 80Dk but they are not well geared cuz i spend the most time at this Character.
    [3.4]Where do you feel you can improve the most when it comes to raiding (NOT gear OR experience BUT skillswise)?: I think I need to work on my keybindings, they are not realy proper yet
    [3.5]Post your key-binds here (this make take a while but is important): I most likely use the standard 1,2,3 etc and f,g,r etc
    [3.6]Post a screenshot of your interface:

4.Miscellaneous information

[4.1]People who can vouch for you:Demoknocker (From The Ashes 2)
    [4.2]Nemea members who can vouch for you: I have talked with a Dk dont remember his name: karolon i though, but he said my gear was good etc.
    [4.3]Have you seriously played any MMO in the past? If so name them and any achievements you have had there:
    [4.4]How do you feel about guild progress?: I like it because i hate pugs because we dont have any vent then and that dont works. And it's with the same people every week so every1 know what to do.
    [4.5]What's your view on criticism in a progress situation and how do you handle it?: I'm like Criticism in a progress because you will learn each time you get criticism nobody is perfect so every1 can learn from it.
    [4.6]How would you, in short, describe your personality and behavior in both text and voice chats? Focused and social
    [4.7]What are your plans for Cataclysm?: Uhh, My plans are to get lvl 85 so fast as i can and than go raid for gear with a good and social guild where i can have fun with and Focused at the same time.
    [4.8]Is there anything else you think we should know about you?: My english isn't very well, so dont look at grammar from it etc,
    Apow
    Apow

[Declined]Joining, Mage Empty Re: [Declined]Joining, Mage

Post  Apow Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:56 am

were is gs relevant?.
    pjuskn
    pjuskn

Post  pjuskn Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:20 am

Apow wrote:

were is gs relevant?.

Nono apo, usee hes name is "Ghostspirit5719gs" izguud;D

Je moet meer tijd en moeite in uw aanvraag de volgende keer.

Van uw geliefde strijder Chimecho Smile
    Dinerya
    Dinerya

Post  Dinerya Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:26 am

Application is sad, put more effort and soul in it, before you post it to a high end guild!!

You get 1 chance only to make a application, you failed Im afraid.

GL

Regards
    Dinerya
    Dárth
    Dárth

Post  Dárth Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:44 pm

declined. your gear is not enough for us also you dont even have echant on your weapon item. also low expirience with ICC, and i have to agree with dinerya your applycation was sad. good luck in future

/darth

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:02 pm