Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

[Declined]Jenaen 80 arcane mage.

jenaen

[Declined]Jenaen 80 arcane mage. Empty [Declined]Jenaen 80 arcane mage.

Post  jenaen Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:39 pm

1.Personal information

[1.1]Your name:Martin
    [1.2]Age:18
    [1.3]Country:Norway
    [1.4]What are your playtimes (from when to when on per day basis, be very specific):I have +- 100 days played across my 2 characters got 41.3 days on my Death knight. Mage 53.8 days and my Shaman. 6.2 days played. ( sorry this part got so short reason I wrote it and it got deleted cuse of my stupid missclick :p)
    [1.5]Can you keep a 100% attendance with our raiding schedule: Yeah I will assume so unless something comes up wich I doubt, I like raiding trough endgame content so I sort of ignore annything else than raid durring the scheduled times.

2.Character Information

[2.1]Character name:Jenaen
    [2.2]Class (and spec if hybrid):Arcane 55, 3, 13. / Frost pvp, 20, 0, 51.
    [2.3]Server if crossrealm:nope play on Bladefist :p
    [2.4]Armory link: [url]PUT LINK HERE[/url] http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=Jenaen
    (if you don't have your raiding gear on in armory at all times, make a profile of one on chardev.org)
    [2.5]Explain your gem and gear choice: I use Spell+haste gems cuse I lack haste but I have alsow been trying to get asclose as possible to hit capp, but since theres almoust no gear with hit and haste on I do lack abit haste. and blue gems is Spell+Spirit cuse of molten armor gives me the +crit bonus wich is really nice. I am trying to be +-3k Spellpower and trying as hard as I can to get decent gear with loads of haste so I can upgrade my haste abit without being undercapped hit.
    [2.6]Current guild: Zerath got invited to be social member since my last guild got disbanded.
    [2.7]Played time:53 days 18 houres 49 minutes in total, 8 days 15 houres and 25 minutes on lvl 80.

3.Raiding information

[3.1]What is the last boss you've killed in progress raids?: Saurfang sadly, I was stuck in a guild were they called the raid when every1 knew the tacs, have had festergut down to were about 10% so I know the fight.
    [3.2]Are you involved in any arena pvp worth mentioning? If so write about your achievements here:N/A
    [3.3]Are you experienced (25 man and arena) at playing any other classes aside from your own? Also, if you have any well geared alts provide links to Armory:I got my death knight thtas worth mentioning my shaman was just some boredom project Razz http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=Shadowflames
    [3.4]Where do you feel you can improve the most when it comes to raiding (NOT gear OR experience BUT skillswise)?:I am not sure actully, I am a very good listener if I get a serious messege to do something I dont hassitate to do it. but I am ofc open for some mage specc/gemming/gearing advice for mage.
    [3.5]Post your key-binds here (this make take a while but is important):
    Shift+1 = Mirror Image.
    Shift+2 = arcane Power
    Shift+3 = Nevermelting Ice crystal.
    F = Counterspell.
    E = Sheep
    Q = Spellsteal
    shift+Q = Blink
    Shift+F = Evocation.
    Shift+E = Icy Veins.
    Shift+R = Invisibillity.
    V = ice block
    and thats the ones I got and use.
    [3.6]Post a screenshot of your interface: http://yfrog.com/5cwowuixp

4.Miscellaneous information

[4.1]People who can vouch for you: well I just transfered to Bladefist so I cant say I know anny1 yet on this server. so I cant really say if anny1 can vouch me up since I dont know anny1 :p
    [4.2]Nemea members who can vouch for you: Stil dont know anny1.
    [4.3]Have you seriously played any MMO in the past? If so name them and any achievements you have had there:Well I have played Guild wars for the PvP reasons, and Lotro online wich I managed to be a lvl 32 hobbit bard or whatever it was called ( long time ago ) I tryed out age of conan aswell, the graphics were nice, but I didn't really like the gameplay that much so I quitted at lvl 43 barbarian. other than that its WoW vanilla and BC that I remember right now.
    [4.4]How do you feel about guild progress?:Guild progress means everything, I mean if you dont got progress its no use in having a raiding guild, then it could rather be a casual social guild in my eyes.
    [4.5]What's your view on criticism in a progress situation and how do you handle it?:I take criticism very serious I think its important so the person that get criticised gets the chance to improve, I dont mind getting critticised, for the reason A : it might give me an idea how to improve B : it tells me what and what not to do , and C) its okey to both give crittic to others and to recieve crittic aslong at it keeps an mature and serious matter.,
    [4.6]How would you, in short, describe your personality and behavior in both text and voice chats? I am a Mature social person, I like to talk about abit of everything, my english speach isnt that bad so I aint afraid for using my voice! even tho my mic sucks so it goes on and off simetimes,I am not an angry person, I can stand whipping aslong its for an progress case,
    [4.7]What are your plans for Cataclysm?: Lvling my mage and aim high there aswell. would hate to quit at the 3rd expansion, thinking of lvling a goblin aswell, but it depends on if its annygood , Talants change of whole azaroth e.t.c.,
    [4.8]Is there anything else you think we should know about you?: I am sorry if it becomes alittle short, managed to press the back button on my mouse with a missclick so need to write it all over again Razz.
    Dárth
    Dárth

[Declined]Jenaen 80 arcane mage. Empty Re: [Declined]Jenaen 80 arcane mage.

Post  Dárth Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:31 pm

Hey mate nice Application but i'm afraid we can't offer you a spot. Your expirience & gear is low for our 25man Hardmode team so we have to decline your application.

Good Luck in the Future.

/Darth

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:20 pm