Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

[Declined] Dirtybeats- level 80 mage

Dirtybeats

[Declined] Dirtybeats- level 80 mage Empty [Declined] Dirtybeats- level 80 mage

Post  Dirtybeats Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:10 am

1.Personal information

[1.1]Your name:Tomislav
    [1.2]Age:18
    [1.3]Country:Croatia
    [1.4]What are your playtimes (from when to when on per day basis, be very specific):I can come online whenever needed, but i usually play ~ 15:00 server time and stay till leater on ^^.
    [1.5]Can you keep a 100% attendance with our raiding schedule:
    Yes.Smile
    2.Character Information

[2.1]Character name:Dirtybeats
    [2.2]Class (and spec if hybrid):Mage(Arcane)
    [2.3]Server if crossrealm:Bladefist
    [2.4]Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=DirtybeatsI dont really have the gear needed for more than 4 bosses in icc 25:( But i can afford epic gems perfect enchants and everything needed for succsessfull raiding and im 100 % active.)
    (if you don't have your raiding gear on in armory at all times, make a profile of one on chardev.org)
    [2.5]Explain your gem and gear choice:I'm gemming Spellpower and haste for arcane.
    [2.6]Current guild: " Oh Snap "
    [2.7]Played time: 34 days 17 hours:P Not that much since i was playing ally for some time. " Kasdeya on Executus "

3.Raiding information

[3.1]What is the last boss you've killed in progress raids?: Festergut(25 normal)
    [3.2]Are you involved in any arena pvp worth mentioning? If so write about your achievements here: I'm mostly pvping with mage atm but i want to pve also. I have experience at 1800 + 2v2 etc. And i've played 2300 RMP in tbc.
    [3.3]Are you experienced (25 man and arena) at playing any other classes aside from your own? Also, if you have any well geared alts provide links to Armory: Besides mage Retri/Holy + Arms/Fury.
    [3.4]Where do you feel you can improve the most when it comes to raiding (NOT gear OR experience BUT skillswise)?: I don't know if i understood the question perfectly, but when it comes to Wotlk raids, I think Ulduar boosts skill the most. If im up to encountering new content, I inform my self very well about the encounter by watching tankspot videos.
    [3.5]Post your key-binds here (this make take a while but is important): Mousebutton 1(managem),Mousebutton 2(mirrors),F4(spellsteal), F2(Macro for engi gloves(haste), icy veins + arcane power), R(sheep) F1(Iceblock) F2(evocation) and i think its just about that what i use for pve:). And ofcourse the spells i use all the time are on my action bar(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9..etc.)
    [3.6]Post a screenshot of your interface:

4.Miscellaneous information

[4.1]People who can vouch for you: Lately I have been into pvp only with Dirtybeats, so if pvp skill has any reflection to pve I think that the only one who can vouch for me is my arena partner "Highborne".
    [4.2]Nemea members who can vouch for you: None, yet. Smile
    [4.3]Have you seriously played any MMO in the past? If so name them and any achievements you have had there: Well i've played some games that are not mmo(D2 LoD,WC3 TFT on bnet).
    [4.4]How do you feel about guild progress?: Dunno, happy? xD
    [4.5]What's your view on criticism in a progress situation and how do you handle it?: Criticisam is cucial and all members have to respect it if they want any progress.
    [4.6]How would you, in short, describe your personality and behavior in both text and voice chats? I like to criticize Smile, in text chats mostly. I'm a little shy on voice chat.
    [4.7]What are your plans for Cataclysm?: Playing mage is my main plan. I'll level up really quickly because I have alot of time:).
    [4.8]Is there anything else you think we should know about you?:
    I've pretty much said everything I could in the prevorious questions^^.
    Thatdawg
    Thatdawg

[Declined] Dirtybeats- level 80 mage Empty Re: [Declined] Dirtybeats- level 80 mage

Post  Thatdawg Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:24 am

So ok, if u app for a guild make sure u log out with PvE gear on since we cant rly give a crap about ur pvp gear. Second you said you dont have enough gear for more then 4 bosses...to bad we are 9/12 in Hardmodes and are rarely doing normal bosses kkthxbye.
    Dárth
    Dárth

[Declined] Dirtybeats- level 80 mage Empty Re: [Declined] Dirtybeats- level 80 mage

Post  Dárth Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:10 am

declined.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:29 am