Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Dinerya
Khreen
6 posters

[Declined] Khreen , Level 80 protection warrior.

Khreen

[Declined] Khreen , Level 80 protection warrior. Empty [Declined] Khreen , Level 80 protection warrior.

Post  Khreen Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:28 pm

1.Personal information

[1.1]Your name:My name is Janne
    [1.2]Age:I'm 16 years old.
    [1.3]Country: I live in Finland, Kirkkonummi
    [1.4]What are your playtimes (from when to when on per day basis, be very specific):Server time I'd say it is like 16:00 - 02:00 on raid days at top.
    [1.5]Can you keep a 100% attendance with our raiding schedule: Yes I can , There shouldn't be any issues with you'r raid-times.

2.Character Information

[2.1]Character name: Khreen, Tauren
    [2.2]Class (and spec if hybrid): Warrior , My specs are Protection (raiding) and a Bloodthirst-Prot soloing spec that I use for soloing Vanilla raids , outdoor bosses , BC heroics etc Which im planning to change to a Fury DPS PvE spec.
    [2.3]Server if crossrealm: Im on Bladefist.
    [2.4]Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=Khreen
    (if you don't have your raiding gear on in armory at all times, make a profile of one on chardev.org)
    [2.5]Explain your gem and gear choice: well, For gems I mainly have 30 stamina like all tanks, But on my belt & helm for example, I have 10 agility 15 stamina due to the socket bounus beeing 9stamina or more. As for my gear, I do have the 4P set bounus for my T10 set, but i also have a "offset".
    [2.6]Current guild: Mythology, Bladefist
    [2.7]Played time: 111 days on Level 80.

3.Raiding information

[3.1]What is the last boss you've killed in progress raids?: Sindragosa 10player mode normal.
    [3.2]Are you involved in any arena pvp worth mentioning? If so write about your achievements here: Nope I only got a arena team with a friend which we play for fun & points.
    [3.3]Are you experienced (25 man and arena) at playing any other classes aside from your own? Also, if you have any well geared alts provide links to Armory: Not really, I do have a warlock on Frostwhisper EU that I play maxium once a month if im deadly bored.
    [3.4]Where do you feel you can improve the most when it comes to raiding (NOT gear OR experience BUT skillswise)?: Well I try to learn from my misstakes, beeing fast on reactions etc. I also try to learn to take a positive attitude to all, including wipes as staying positive really helps the overall preformance, atlest in my opinion.
    [3.5]Post your key-binds here (this make take a while but is important): W: move fonward, S: move backwards, A; turn left, D; turn right, Q; move leftsideways, E; move right sideways.
    Abilitys: 1 Devastate, 2 Heroic Strike, 3 Shield Slam, Revenge, 5 Shield block, 6 Cleave, 7 Rend, 8 Charge, 9 Intercept, 0 Last Stand, - Shieldwall.
    F1 Shockwave F2 Heroic Throw F3 Taunt F4 Concusion blow F5 Thunder Clap , F6 Shattering Throw F7 Vigilance F8 Sunderarmor (dont know why tbh) F9 Disarm, F10 Spell Reflection, F11 Intervene, F12 Shield Bash.
    I also have some mouse buttons bound to like Bloodrage , Enraged Reg. Commanding Shout, challenging shout etc.
    [3.6]Post a screenshot of your interface: http://yfrog.com/5mwowscrnshot033010155801j , Note : This is a old screenshot, Iv got afew new items since that, But it was the only riading SS I had.

4.Miscellaneous information

[4.1]People who can vouch for you:
    [4.2]Nemea members who can vouch for you: Maybe Darassus after our ToC 25, If not im sorry Darassus and completly ignore this =).

[4.3]Have you seriously played any MMO in the past? If so name them and any achievements you have had there: Not really, WoW is the first MMO i'v played.
    [4.4]How do you feel about guild progress?: Well I do think that guild progress is important, But in my personal point of wiev, Having a good athmosphere is more imortant, But thats just my PoV.
    [4.5]What's your view on criticism in a progress situation and how do you handle it?: Well I don't start crying from criticism, And im able to take it in a raid siuation.
    [4.6]How would you, in short, describe your personality and behavior in both text and voice chats? Well I dont swear much, I try to avoid swearing, I ussualy stay calm & polite as much as I can.
    [4.7]What are your plans for Cataclysm?: Hmm hard question, Well not quitting WoW atlest, Im planning to keep raiding in Catacalysm.
    [4.8]Is there anything else you think we should know about you?: Not really, well about my free time maybe, I got 2 dogs that I ussualy walk with etc. I do focus on studys over WoW, I have good friends In Real Life, So im not totaly wasting my time on WoW.

Last edited by Khreen on Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    Dinerya
    Dinerya

[Declined] Khreen , Level 80 protection warrior. Empty Re: [Declined] Khreen , Level 80 protection warrior.

Post  Dinerya Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:17 am

Hi.

And the same to you too! , use more time when you make an application. First impression is gone, when the application is short.

Good Luck.

Regards
    Dinerya
    Apow
    Apow

[Declined] Khreen , Level 80 protection warrior. Empty Re: [Declined] Khreen , Level 80 protection warrior.

Post  Apow Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:52 am

We are thinking of opening up a standby tanking position, will be discussed now in the days.
    Catalyst
    Catalyst

Post  Catalyst Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:26 am

Got my vote, he tanked about every pug i was in :O.

Seems to have about as much time on his hands as me.

Which is a lot xD
    Smexwhore

Post  Smexwhore Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:05 pm

inv please, apo sucks imo!
    Horizon
    Horizon

Post  Horizon Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:32 am

Went over gear with him seems to have a good soak set high armour tho how he'll do tps wise not sure good ot definately.
    Apow
    Apow

Post  Apow Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:00 am

Because of you age, your medium gear and the fact that we want a feral OT, means that this apply will get declined.

I'm sorry and thank you for the interest!

best of luck, Apow.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:53 pm