Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

[Declined] Uberfail, Protection Warrior Application

Uberfail

[Declined] Uberfail, Protection Warrior Application Empty [Declined] Uberfail, Protection Warrior Application

Post  Uberfail Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:08 pm

1.Personal information

[1.1]Your name: David. (Preferably Dave)
    [1.2]Age: 17 Years Old.
    [1.3]Country: England, Manchester.
    [1.4]What are your play times (from when to when on per day basis, be very specific): Monday to Sunday 14:00 till 04:00 Server Times.
    [1.5]Can you keep a 100% attendance with our raiding schedule: I would not apply to a guild such as Nemea if i didn't believe i couldn't get and maintain 100% raidnig attendance.

2.Character Information

[2.1]Character name: Überfail (Alt + 154, for the "Ü")
    [2.2]Class (and spec if hybrid): Protection.
    [2.3]Server if cross realm: Nope, I'm on Bladefist.
    [2.4]Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=%C3%9Cberfail
    [2.5]Explain your gem and gear choice: Well, I normally gem for the hit cap, i am slightly below it but that is no worry to me as i can maintain a steady 12k TPS in 10 mans. My gear consists of pieces from ToC and ICC, my trinkets are both stamina ones but i do have the trinket from Onyxias head for when i need them. I run Toc25 every week in hope of getting Juggernauts Vitality but i have yet to see it drop, unfortunately.
    [2.6]Current guild: Just left Mythology.
    [2.7]Played time: Roughly 150 days at level 80.

3.Raiding information

[3.1]What is the last boss you've killed in progress raids?: Blood Prince Council (Valanar, Keleseth and Taldaram)
    [3.2]Are you involved in any arena pvp worth mentioning? If so write about your achievements here: PvE is my only focus for WoW, the only time i PvP is when i need honor.
    [3.3]Are you experienced (25 man and arena) at playing any other classes aside from your own? Also, if you have any well geared alts provide links to Armory: I sometimes play my girlfriends brothers characters. Holy paladin and Restoration Druid.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&cn=Holyheels
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&cn=Daawwg
    [3.4]Where do you feel you can improve the most when it comes to raiding (NOT gear OR experience BUT skillswise)?: My TPS is more then reasonable, but I'd never say no to improving that, my general awareness could use some tweaking. Other then that i believe the only other thing i could improve is calming down a bit when i clear a new boss. (I really do go Berserk)
    [3.5]Post your key-binds here (this make take a while but is important): I do not use Key-bindings.
    [3.6]Post a screenshot of your interface:https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnshot030810174923.jpg/
    [3.7]What add-ons do you use? Grid, DBM, Omen, Recount, X-perl, RankWatch, AtlasLoot, Titanpanel, Gearscore and Miks scrolling battle text.

4.Miscellaneous information

[4.1]People who can vouch for you: Tankplogg and Conie
    [4.2]Nemea members who can vouch for you: I do not know anyone in Nemea so i would have to say none.
    [4.3]Have you seriously played any MMO in the past? If so name them and any achievements you have had there: Tribalwars. I only played Speed servers but hit Rank 1 more then a few times.
    [4.4]How do you feel about guild progress?: Guild progress is something i love to do, weather its old or new raids, im always there for them.
    [4.5]What's your view on criticism in a progress situation and how do you handle it?: Criticism is always welcome as long as people rent trying to belittle me. I believe there is a massive difference between Constructive Criticism and just plain insulting someone.
    [4.6]How would you, in short, describe your personality and behavior in both text and voice chats? I can be moronic at times, but cant everyone? I do not normally speak on vent unless i have to so i couldn't really describe my voice chat.
    [4.7]What are your plans for Cataclysm?: First i will go run around the map for a while to see the new graphics then ill get level 85, then hopefully more raiding/progression!
    [4.8]Is there anything else you think we should know about you?: I sometimes rage if we wipe for absolutely no reason Smile
    Unnatural
    Unnatural

[Declined] Uberfail, Protection Warrior Application Empty Re: [Declined] Uberfail, Protection Warrior Application

Post  Unnatural Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:20 pm

i can maintain a steady 12k TPS in 10 mans

more then ragebear, sounds gud! Twisted Evil
    Dárth
    Dárth

[Declined] Uberfail, Protection Warrior Application Empty Re: [Declined] Uberfail, Protection Warrior Application

Post  Dárth Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:48 pm

Nice apply but i'm afraid that we can't offer u even a 10 man icc spot we already are full all tanks. we only recruit healers because we are low on em so we gonna decline your apply mate.

Good luck in future mate.

/darth

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:29 pm