Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

[Declined]Beinahákur Dps unholy Dk

Beina

[Declined]Beinahákur Dps unholy Dk Empty [Declined]Beinahákur Dps unholy Dk

Post  Beina Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:15 pm

1.Personal information

[1.1]Your name:Arnar Freyr

[1.2]Age:17

[1.3]Country:Iceland

[1.4]What are your playtimes (from when to when on per day basis, be very specific):from like 13 gt to 01 gt

[1.5]Can you keep a 100% attendance with our raiding schedule: yeah

2.Character Information

[2.1]Character name:Beinahákur

[2.2]Class (and spec if hybrid):Death knight (unholy)

[2.3]Server if crossrealm: am on Bladefist

[2.4]Armory link: [url]PUT LINK HERE[/url]
    (if you don't have your raiding gear on in armory at all times, make a profile of one on chardev.org)

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=Beinah%C3%A1kur

[2.5]Explain your gem and gear choice:i go whit str mostly and crite

[2.6]Current guild:Muspell

[2.7]Played time:

3.Raiding information

[3.1]What is the last boss you've killed in progress raids?:rotface ;S i wanna do more Razz

[3.2]Are you involved in any arena pvp worth mentioning? If so write about your achievements here: nope

[3.3]Are you experienced (25 man and arena) at playing any other classes aside from your own? Also, if you have any well geared alts provide links to Armory:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=Palaid and http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=Eyjaman

[3.4]Where do you feel you can improve the most when it comes to raiding (NOT gear OR experience BUT skillswise)?:just doing a boss i never done before

[3.5]Post your key-binds here (this make take a while but is important):
    1:BS
    2:IT
    3:PS
    4:BB
    5:DK
    6:somethinkonly use it for pvp
    7:DS
    8:
    9:Dad
    0:OB

[3.6]Post a screenshot of your interface:don't how too :S

4.Miscellaneous information

[4.1]People who can vouch for you:all

[4.2]Nemea members who can vouch for you:never talked to one before

[4.3]Have you seriously played any MMO in the past? If so name them and any achievements you have had there:

[4.4]How do you feel about guild progress?:good

[4.5]What's your view on criticism in a progress situation and how do you handle it?:i aviod it and i dust yea your right let move on now (so no one will get pissed off

[4.6]How would you, in short, describe your personality and behavior in both text and voice chats?:Good very good

[4.7]What are your plans for Cataclysm?:don't know

[4.8]Is there anything else you think we should know about you?: think you got it all Very Happy
    Zalar
    Zalar

[Declined]Beinahákur Dps unholy Dk Empty Re: [Declined]Beinahákur Dps unholy Dk

Post  Zalar Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:11 pm

well trained professions you got there mate ;D
    Unnatural
    Unnatural

Post  Unnatural Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:12 pm

mate if your serious my advice to you is to buy a gun and then take ur life, you will do all the ones who vouch for you a favor.
    Dárth
    Dárth

Post  Dárth Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:44 pm

Hi there,I am afraid that your gear is not enough for us, also u got cheap echants and some gear dont have any... Also your expirience at ICC is very low... rotface 10 man srsly?Also no prof's wtf dude..

good luck in future.(declined)

/darth

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:02 pm