Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Smexwhore
Dinerya
Zalar
Catalyst
Zakii
Unnatural
Deathmoan
11 posters

[Accepted] Ðeathmournê, hybrid DK

Deathmoan

[Accepted] Ðeathmournê, hybrid DK Empty [Accepted] Ðeathmournê, hybrid DK

Post  Deathmoan Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:01 pm

1.Personal information

[1.1]Your name: Alexander Munkvold, but u could call me Alex, i would actualy prefer it.
    [1.2]Age:16
    [1.3]Country:Norway
    [1.4]What are your playtimes (from when to when on per day basis, be very specific): monday-friday from around 16.00 to i go to sleep around 00.00 - 00.30
    [1.5]Can you keep a 100% attendance with our raiding schedule: yes

2.Character Information

[2.1]Character name: Ðeathmournê, all complaints goes to a undead DK that ninjaed my name Neutral

[2.2]Class (and spec if hybrid): im a orc DK, atm im frost with unholy offspec, i got a good tank offspec "43k hp ub" dpsmain tho, i can play both unholy and frost and will change in raids depending on whats needed. i enjoy frost best atm tho, as its buffed in 3.3.3

[2.3]Server if crossrealm:bladefist

[2.4]Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=%C3%90eathmourn%C3%AA

[2.5]Explain your gem and gear choice: as a dk only way to gem is str, while keeping the meta gem, atm the best stats for a dk is arp, so all the gear im looking for got arp on it, unless its a item with hit on. hit cap comes first:) after arp its crit. witch is on nearly all the gear

[2.6]Current guild: pleasant gaming, its an awesome guild but im not sure if its the right one for me.

[2.7]Played time: total 94 days, 81 in lvl 80.

3.Raiding information

[3.1]What is the last boss you've killed in progress raids?: yesterday PG got its first bloodqueen 25kill. i had done it before tho.

[3.2]Are you involved in any arena pvp worth mentioning? If so write about your achievements here: i dont pvp much, ive been doing a little pvp with a restodruid to get that 300 win tabard, nothing serious.

[3.3]Are you experienced (25 man and arena) at playing any other classes aside from your own? Also, if you have any well geared alts provide links to Armory: i just transfered my holypala. so atm my only 80 on bladefist is my dk.

[3.4]Where do you feel you can improve the most when it comes to raiding (NOT gear OR experience BUT skillswise)?: being less recount obsessive, i allways watch my recount in fights ofc i do my job and its not a problem but i cant realy enjoy a fight anymore, becuse all i think is "grrr i gotta get over that guy on dmg done" skillwise. hmm, well i do slack a little on doing things like killing spikes on marrow, becuse ive been so used to normal mode and ranged killing it so fast its pointless, but lately in 10man hc with pg im suppose to do spikes ofc, and i noticed i was rly bad at it first week. im doing it now tho.

[3.5]Post your key-binds here (this make take a while but is important):
    i have rly strange keybinds, but it works rly good for me tho, i have my most used keys, like deathcoil scourge strike bloodstrike on V F G, so mainly in raids i spamm V F G. others that that i got:
    2 - death and decay
    3 - icy touch
    4 - plague strike
    5 - blood boil
    E - pestilience
    Q - runestrike, even tho its not rly needed to have it bound as all my spells are macros that automaticly does a runestrike if i can.
    autowalk on 1 of the sideclicks on my mouse, and dks kind of kick "brain freeze" on the other one, being fast on interupts is important and sideclick is awesome for that.
    T - emp runewep
    Shift F - summon ghoul
    Shift G - horn of winter
    Shift 1 - boneshield, hysteria or unbreakable armor, CDs that depends on what spec i am
    Shift 2 Gargoyle or vampiric blood, blood or unholy, frost dks only have 1 cd unless they spec deathchill witch isnt rly any good. so i use chains of ice on shift 2 as frost
    shift 3 and shift 4 mounts, ground and flying.
    shift 5 - icebound fortitude, a 40% dmg taken reduce.
    H - anti magic shell.
    shift t - army of the dead
    g - deathcoil or frost strike
    F obliterade, scourge strike or death strike.
    V blood or heart strike.

[3.6]Post a screenshot of your interface: https://2img.net/h/i903.photobucket.com/albums/ac234/cleep/WoWScrnShot_040510_233747.jpg

4.Miscellaneous information

[4.1]People who can vouch for you: my current guild and ppl in from the ashes II, (the guild i had before pleasant gaming.)

[4.2]Nemea members who can vouch for you:i was in a guild called from the ashes II with arya, ur new holypala, thats it i think.

[4.3]Have you seriously played any MMO in the past? If so name them and any achievements you have had there: wow is the game for me Smile

[4.4]How do you feel about guild progress?: says alot about a guild. and its ofc the focus in alot of guilds. coming to raid every week doing the same bosses whitout progress or whitout even trying to would be rly booring aswell.

[4.5]What's your view on criticism in a progress situation and how do you handle it?: this wont prob tell u anything, but atm i raid with weird! (a lock from PG) and i have been doing it for half a year now. but srsly criticism is important, and whats more important is taking criticism. and i do that good.

[4.6]How would you, in short, describe your personality and behavior in both text and voice chats? i like to chat with ppl and talk on vent even when not raiding, i look at myself as a fun but serious guy that knows when to shut up and not. making jokes and being sarcastic as hell is one of the reason i enjoy this game.

[4.7]What are your plans for Cataclysm?:lvl my DK up with questing, could spamm dungeons as a tank but i wanna explore what i do and get the reputation for it. makes it more fun. and then hopefully progress, getting gear RAIDING.

[4.8]Is there anything else you think we should know about you?:[url][/url] dont misunderstand me if i talk rly bad in /g i nearly never say things and words as its suppose to be. make words shorter and write them how they sound instead of how its suppose to be.
    Unnatural
    Unnatural

[Accepted] Ðeathmournê, hybrid DK Empty Re: [Accepted] Ðeathmournê, hybrid DK

Post  Unnatural Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:04 pm

no
    Zakii
    Zakii

Post  Zakii Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:11 pm

Unnatural wrote:no

Before u say that so quickly.... this guy was very talented in a totgc 25 pug i went to on my hunter, doing 10 - 11k dps on bosses and actually kiting well on faction champs.

Geared enough for hard modes 25, and we need a DK. But isn't up to me, gl.
    Unnatural
    Unnatural

Post  Unnatural Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:28 pm

he can kite, lets take him

or maybe its just me whos sick of all kids from norway that goes emo at some point cause they cant handle the presure Twisted Evil
    Catalyst
    Catalyst

Post  Catalyst Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:59 pm

I loved reading this application.

Put a lot of thought into every answer, splendid.
    You seem more mature than your age (16) would suggest.

But tbh i don't know anything about dk's, gear/gem/enchant/specwise.
    Then again your mentality seems top notch, alas not my decision to make though.

Last edited by Catalyst on Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Zalar
    Zalar

Post  Zalar Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:01 pm

i did several insanity runs with this guy and he's a good player i think

good dps, knows what to do in which situation and how to react quickly

can't say anything about gear really tho, because i never played a deathknight

age might be a problem, 16 is a bit young imo :/

good luck with your application :>
    Dinerya
    Dinerya

Post  Dinerya Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:04 pm

Seems like an good DK tho, even your age is only 16. But should't be a problem really. Drama Qeens will rarely stay for long in a guild. !

The application is ok, you have the gear for ICC25 hardmod. ! So I don't see the reason for not take you in.
    But then again, im total green on Ench/gems/specc etc for Dk's.

Anyways Good Luck with your application

Regards
    Dinerya
    Deathmoan

Post  Deathmoan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:16 pm

hey, thanks for the quick replies:)
    and ye im 16, but it doesent make me bad.
    Dinerya
    Dinerya

Post  Dinerya Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:18 pm

Deathmoan wrote:hey, thanks for the quick replies:)
    and ye im 16, but it doesent make me bad.

I believe that's not the issue, they can be good. But many of them easy make drama. Either in Gchat or on vent. And some of them actually can't controll their own bedtime, due to their parrents. !

Need to go afk 15min beacuse he has to eat with his parents and such!
    Can't controll your own bedtime, due to your parents will tell you to go to bed at 22.30/23,00 When we are doing progress.

Lots of more things as well! but I want to keep it short.
    Smexwhore

Post  Smexwhore Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:23 pm

Dinerya, the fucking master of replying too applications!
    Deathmoan

Post  Deathmoan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:25 pm

i eat at 16.00 every day and dont have any kind of playtime or bedtimes.

= thats not a prob.
    guys im not some kind of imature young 16yo with parents that hates me etc im a decent guy.
    Fabbs

Post  Fabbs Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:07 pm

Well, iv seen both very good 16 (young) year old players, wich i have enjoyed playing with alot. but iv also seen my fair share of fucking immature retards. But thats the whole reason we have a trial rank, if we knew every player that applies in advance we wouldn't have it.

Your application is solid, and some members seems to like you, tbh you wont get much more out of an apply than that.

I would like to speak to you on ventrilo with darth and apow to see where this leads.

A word of caution tho If you are an immature retard, we will find out and i will kick you out myself.

/Woahz
    Deathmoan

Post  Deathmoan Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:27 pm

hey fabbz, il be online all day tomorro, gimme a wisper Smile
    Fabbs

Post  Fabbs Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:37 pm

Will do
    Ocultis
    Ocultis

Post  Ocultis Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:20 am

Hello , if I remeber right I know this DK from guild ''Focus''. His DPS was decent , but the only problem is if I remember right he was talking non stop how skilled is he and that pissed off many of the members.
    Now for the item's part:
    From my point of vision all is ok. But one question - Why do u use 20 hit rating in your ring ? Mele cap is 8% and atm your is 8.02% this mean u are capped but you get 3% hit from SP/Boomkin in the raids , so you can drop this ring and take 10 str , 10 critical strike rating ( to get the ring bonus) . Thats from me GL with your apply.
    EDIT: Now i checked your talents , you use Subersion 3/3 this is good , but blood-caked blade is still better.I readed this in Ensidia forum so i think is enough Smile anyway gl.
    If we need DK i vote yes.

/Zalar This DK pugged with us Algalon 25 too Smile and it was ok.
    Deathmoan

Post  Deathmoan Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:30 am

hey ocultis the boomkin hit only works for spells, so it wont affect my physical hit. reason why i got the gems.
    and ye i know blood caked strike is a dpsgain instead of subversion, but ive been having some threatprobs and i tried out the spec becuse it also gives 25% less threat.
    Smexwhore

Post  Smexwhore Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:59 am

After reading it through and not just looking at replies which I did at first cause I'm a lazy bastard, a few things caught my attention. For one, you say you've been slacking on killing spikes etc on Marrowgar. Not a good sign. Yes you might be working on it as you say and it might be getting better, but slacking on such a thing usually means slacking on many similar things (Not interrupting Deathwhisper adds nor her) ehich is worrying. We've had people who we have had too teach that interrupting actually does something and it's really annoying having too tell someone that when we're at the last tier in the expansion. My opinion anyway.

Also, recount obsessing goes both ways sorta. It is important too do good as a dps, it's why you're there. But not ending up on top of the meters can also be a good thing. Take council hm for example. Moving less gives you less dps which in effect leads too a lower recount position. On the other ahnd though, it puts less strain on the healers which is far more important, unless you're running into enrage ofcourse. Seeing how we use WoL's, you can just check that afterwards.

My 2 cents. If I interpreted anything of what you wrote wrong, please do correct me.
    Deathmoan

Post  Deathmoan Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:36 am

fuck i forgot to press "send"

its not that i didnt do the spikes, its just that i was kinda slow on it for a while, but im doin good actualy started watching my dbm for spikes so thats not a prob. interupting things as deathwisper is np, never been a problem. interupts works like this in pve. u interupt him.
    then 2 things can happend, the next cast comes in exacly 10 secs or 5 secs, 5secs = 2 ppl atleast needs to rotate interupts, if 10secs u can do it alone, watch the interupt timer and the second its of cd, spamm it again. thats atleast im my experience
    Smexwhore

Post  Smexwhore Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:20 am

Well yea, I know how interrupting works, that's not the problem. Just that in general, people not doing, or as you put it yourself, beeing slow yet doing such things as spikes tend too not really care bout interrupting either. If you can do it, great. Cause having too tell people such basic things is quite annoying at this level. And if you do slack on spikes or such things you'd be getting bitched out in our nice little melee channel.
    Fabbs

Post  Fabbs Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:00 am

What smex said is true and of great importance, think about it and what you can do to maximise your playstyle and class, and not only your dps.

Il contact you when the servers are back up.
    Dárth
    Dárth

Post  Dárth Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:05 am

Unnatural wrote:he can kite, lets take him

or maybe its just me whos sick of all kids from norway that goes emo at some point cause they cant handle the presure Twisted Evil

lold
    Apow
    Apow

Post  Apow Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:19 am

Show me what you can do, accepted.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:28 pm