Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Catalyst
Thatdawg
Darassus
Dinerya
Nolife
9 posters

[Accepted] Resto sham crossrealm

Nolife

[Accepted] Resto sham crossrealm Empty [Accepted] Resto sham crossrealm

Post  Nolife Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:54 am

1.Personal information

[1.1]Your name: Stian
    [1.2]Age: 18
    [1.3]Country: Norway

[1.4]What are your playtimes (from when to when on per day basis, be very specific): work ends at 14.00 so home at around 14.15 and normaly i go to bed around 24.00 but if needed i can stay longer.

[1.5]Can you keep a 100% attendance with our raiding schedule: Yes, unless some irl things popps upp, hospital visit and such things but doubt that will happend.

2.Character Information

[2.1]Character name: Nolife

[2.2]Class (and spec if hybrid): Shaman, resto.

[2.3]Server if crossrealm: Kul Tiras eu
    [2.4]Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kul+Tiras&cn=Nolife

[2.5]Explain your gem and gear choice: Going for haste atm untill i get my 4set, then sp/crit with atleast 1.2k+ haste.

[2.6]Current guild: Pendulum

[2.7]Played time:53days 10hours.

3.Raiding information

[3.1]What is the last boss you've killed in progress raids?: the guild is atm going thought a though period due most of the coremembers/officers and gm has either left the guild for an other or quit the game. but the last i did in that period was sourfang heroic. after that we are basicly trying to rebuild the guild so not the same progress as before.

[3.2]Are you involved in any arena pvp worth mentioning? If so write about your achievements here: Not atm. have done a little before on my alt but thats about it.

[3.3]Are you experienced (25 man and arena) at playing any other classes aside from your own? Also, if you have any well geared alts provide links to Armory: i played a rogue untill late wotlk so got some skills there but thats kinda faceroll for pve anyways as multiate. did get upp to 1500+ratings in 3v3 on the rogue.
    Link to armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kul+Tiras&cn=Noangel

[3.4]Where do you feel you can improve the most when it comes to raiding (NOT gear OR experience BUT skillswise)?: i need to use riptide alot more then i do, i basicly spam chain heal and throw a couple of healing wave's on the tank or the person who need it.

[3.5]Post your key-binds here (this make take a while but is important): i click mostly but got some of my trinkets + racial binded, using a logitech g110 keyboard. got nature swiftness + bloodfury and tidal waves and healing wave on g1, the same on g2 but with a chainheal instead of healing wave. also got them unbound on my bars. i click more then i use marcos, always been like that so used to it.

[3.6]Post a screenshot of your interface: https://2img.net/h/i497.photobucket.com/albums/rr337/noangel92/WoW%20screenies/WoWScrnShot_041010_183439.jpg

4.Miscellaneous information

[4.1]People who can vouch for you: Can ask legacy or jenaen wich is my irl friends, since its a crossrealm i dont know anyone else on the realm but if u want u can always go to kul tiras and speak with hermanni or azzrael.

[4.2]Nemea members who can vouch for you: None unfortinaly.

[4.3]Have you seriously played any MMO in the past? If so name them and any achievements you have had there: i dont know if its that massive but played alot of diablo 2 a few years ago and got pretty decent there, also payed counterstrike 1.6 and source a while, mostly call of duty 4 modern warfare 2 atm and some warcraft 3.

[4.4]How do you feel about guild progress?: as i spoke to the gm it seems very good.

[4.5]What's your view on criticism in a progress situation and how do you handle it?: it is needed sometimes but not always. i dont mind been shouted at if i do mistakes or such, as one of the prev guilds ive been in the gm only shouted at ppl but he got things done the right way.

[4.6]How would you, in short, describe your personality and behavior in both text and voice chats? mostly calm, i dont get angry fast, staying positive.
    [4.7]What are your plans for Cataclysm?: Not sure actually, looking forward to it, going to be fun to see how it is and try out new stuff and see new instances etc.
    [4.8]Is there anything else you think we should know about you?:
    i always read upp on fights i dont know, always prepared to raid, always doing my best.
    Dinerya
    Dinerya

[Accepted] Resto sham crossrealm Empty Re: [Accepted] Resto sham crossrealm

Post  Dinerya Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:23 pm

To you as the rest of the applicants we have around here.! Why are the applications so short? Where is the effort and the will to do it?

Anyways, you have the experience needed,talents seems to be fine, gems ok, enchants ok. The gear seems to be alright as well. And we are in need of an resto shammy for sure. !

You got my vote, even the application was little short.

Regards
    Dinerya
    Nolife

Post  Nolife Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:36 pm

it was short? i spent 20mins on that lol:p didnt know what else to write.. if u want to know aynthing else than what it says just ask and ill happely answer it. thanks for the respons:)
    Darassus

Post  Darassus Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:46 pm

dinerya why dont you you write a book about it if u want it to be that long.
    Thatdawg
    Thatdawg

Post  Thatdawg Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:51 pm

quality over quantity...ever heard that before Din? -_O making a long badass application might not be the best one in the end, might just hold alot of shit info no one could care less for...

sry for the OOT

Good Luck
    Catalyst
    Catalyst

Post  Catalyst Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:53 pm

Amen Darassus, the app is long enough imho.

Any longer and it would just be a drag to read Smile

Just need a shaman to check his gear/choices, either way.

Good luck
    TC
    TC

Post  TC Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:11 pm

nicely geared, 1-2 misplaced gems imo(sp + mp5 no thx) but good enough... Herbalism as profession makes babies cry though....gl
    Saain

Post  Saain Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:10 pm

b

Last edited by Saain on Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total
    Nolife

Post  Nolife Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:24 am

thanks for the replies, the reason why i got herbalism on this char is due i lvld it in wotlk and it was just going to be a char that i farmed on basicly, but after a little it whent from a farmed to a main, ive thought about switching herb for something else but not sure what yet.
    Nokturno

Post  Nokturno Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:27 am

start a DK with mining, get it to outland lvl, farm everything needed for JC, and boom, cheap JC at 400 Very Happy
    Nolife

Post  Nolife Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:30 am

the thing is that i didnt see the need for another jc, i got a bs/jc and a engi/mining and so on, basicly got one of each proff :p but im not going to transfer all my chars anyways so if its needed that i dropd herb for jc ill do it
    Dinerya
    Dinerya

Post  Dinerya Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:05 am

[/quote]
    Not sure what kind of love story Din requires, but the appli is long enoug, as long as it contains the information we need its all good!
    Dinerya is just jealous couse he is sitting at home wanking off to paradise hotell![/quote]

The thing is Saain, I would love know this dudes experience, either in Vanilla wow or even in TBC! What hardware/Software he use, internett connections, we dont want to have people that lagg/disconnects.

Previous experience will make him even better, but I see you most have rolled this shaman in Wotlk with just 50++ days total played.
    Im not saying that you are bad, we have a trial rank for a reason Smile

Good Luck
    Nolife

Post  Nolife Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:19 am

well my vanilla time was short, i lvld 60 on my rogue in Emerald Dawn, a guild ive been in from lvl 20 or so, did clear zg and mc. tbc, cleared evrything upp to brutallus. my connection is very stable, but the last months we have had problems where i live with the power so theres some idiots digging outside and cutting the power and such but i get informed atleast a day bfore they do that. anything else u want to know:)?
    Dinerya
    Dinerya

Post  Dinerya Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:05 am

Internett speed.
    And your hardware/computer! how old? grafic card? Ram?
    Nolife

Post  Nolife Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:09 am

internett speed is kinda low atm , 1.2mb line...the pc itself is new, bought it a few weeks ago, using my old screencard, nvidia 8600 gs, and my old 350gb harddrive. new motherboard and prossesor, AMD Phenom 2 x4 955 processor, 4gb ram. i aint a techno guy so info might be wrong, just checked my welcome center:p
    Dinerya
    Dinerya

Post  Dinerya Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:11 am

What can we expect of you as a player? What can you offer nemea?
    Nolife

Post  Nolife Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:25 am

what i can offer is a healer that does what hes told, i always come prepared i read upp on bossfights wich i dont know about and such, im very active, social and easy to be around.
    Dinerya
    Dinerya

Post  Dinerya Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:29 am

Nolife wrote:internett speed is kinda low atm , 1.2mb line...the pc itself is new, bought it a few weeks ago, using my old screencard, nvidia 8600 gs, and my old 350gb harddrive. new motherboard and prossesor, AMD Phenom 2 x4 955 processor, 4gb ram. i aint a techno guy so info might be wrong, just checked my welcome center:p

1.2mb! You know that will maybe get problems on bladefist. I've got 20mb. and my MS is actually above 100 in raids.! Then I really don't know how your MS will be with only 1.2mb!
    Nolife

Post  Nolife Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:37 am

its fine when im playing my paladin, hes on bladefist and i did a 10man icc yday, have done 25 aswell without any problem, but once i get a new job ill get a betther line.
    Dinerya
    Dinerya

Post  Dinerya Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:40 am

If your innternett connection aint cusing a problem for you while raiding, then it should be fine, sounds so low with 1.2mb Smile.

Well let's see what Darth/apow has to say

Good Luck
    Dárth
    Dárth

Post  Dárth Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:28 am

Hey mate if u want to join us u need to remove ur herbalism and get a second raid proffesion like Jc,Engi Or Bs

*So if you are up for that u can be accepted in our guild.( gathering profs = alts. not raiders)*

accepted.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:50 pm